More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

What adveture do I have?

Tease the pervert

There is a man named Herman who live near me and he is a big pervert. He is old man who is bald and fat and always he likes to look at the sexy younger girls as they walk by in skimpy clothes like bikinis or little dresses and he always tries to look if he can see their panties up their dress or sneak a look at their pussy through the bikini fabric or sometimes see a nipple in cleavage. He is a very dirty man who does not get sex from his ugly wife so he can only want young women. I caught him sitting on his fron t proch looking at me and he was beating his small penis and fantasizing about me since I was wearing very little at the time as I often do, so he had a very good look at my body and he was able to ejaculate in one minute or two at the most and I saw him shoot his little dribble of cum on his shoe and then go inside.

I wanted to tease Herman and make him cum more than two drops of cum maybe get a big man sized load out of his little pervert dick. His wife gives him nothing and he is too ugly to actually have sex, even I would never let him fuck me but I felt sorry enough for him that I wanted to let him cum big so I asked my friend Raymond to help me. Raymond is a big stud with a muscular body and a very big penis who work out every day and is very good for a fuck. He like slutty girl like me, and you could call him a slut too but not as much of slut but he enjoys sex very much. He always want to fuck a girl who is petite with tits that are very big, just like me.

I call him on the phone and sendd a text message asking him to come over to my place and he respond that he will come over and then he arrived soon. I entice him to tell him I wear a bikini and did so with a very tiny one that fit my body perfectly and we both knew that Herman was already watching when he walked up and I greet Raymond wearing nothing but my beautiful tiny bright red bikini that was about completely exposing me. The bikini almost didn't fit on my beautiful curvy body with massive boobs jiggling with every step that I took and a camel toe in the pussy area from the tight bikini while the rest of me was bare.

Herman almost blow his cum right at the moment that Raymond arrived but he knew there was more and I am glad he was smart enough to know this. It was night and I left my window open and the lights on the inside so it was very easy to see to the inside of my house and Herman could look out his window and see everything that was going on inside which is what he did. He saw me kissing Raymod and he started to remove me from the bikini and I take off his shirt and shorts until we were both nude and pressing our nude bobides together while we continued to kiss intimately and rub our hands over the body of the other. It felt very hot and I felt myself getting very aroused and I knew that was the same for him.

"MMM Raynmod are you going to go down on me and taste me" I ask him. I climb up on my couch and spread my legs very wide exposing a smooth wet hole and Raymond move in and start to lick my pussy hole enjoying the taste of me. I enjoy the tounge on me and get even more wet.

lick lick

"OOOH Lucy you taste good my dick is so hard for you" he moan while licking.

lick lick

"OOOOH KEEP LICKING" It feels so good my pussy is so wet I love his tounge on me making my pussy feel so good.

lick lick

My pussy was getting so wet that I could not hold it back any longer I had to have Raymonds big dick inside of me fucking me so I tell him "fuck me Raymond" and he give me one more lick of my pussy and then he pull on my legs pulling me forward to him and I sprad my legs for him and he slide in his penis into my pussy hole and start to fuck me.

"OOH it feel so good" I was moaning on him. "OOOOOOH" My pussy was very wet around him and I have a tight pussy even though I fuck a lot it is still very tight so a big dick like Raymond fills it up. My pussy was so full it felt so good. "OOOOH" I can't stop moaning.

He fuck me harder and faster and I turn look out the window and there is Herman looking and watching the show wanking his penis almost as fast and hard as Raymond is fucking me!! "OOOOOH" He like my moans slamming his hand up and down on his little dick while I get fuck so deep.

SUddenly I started uncontrollably cumming all over juices everywhere from a big squirt while Raynmond keep pounding my cunt and making my orgasm last longer while he keep fucking me. "OOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" moaning and then he start to cum too shooting big blast of semen in my hole then he pull out and shoot it on me and we get covered in the hot cum of each other.

Then Raymond and me turn to look aout the window and see Herman moaning "Uhhhhhh" and his tiny penis shoot a big huge blast of semen that go up and hit the window with a big spray shooting so high up to his face!!! There was so much cum blasting out and Raynmond laughed very hard. I laugh too but even though he was an ugly pervert it turn me on to watch him cumming so much all over more than I had ever seen even more than Raymond!!!

What does Herman do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)