More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JNMC JNMC

What is poor Courtney's newest kink??

Tease and Denial

[TEASE AND DENIAL. RELAX. OBEY. FEEL HOW AROUSED THE IDEA OF BEING TEASED TO THE EDGE AND DENIED ORGASM MAKES YOU.]

Courtney nodded again as the spiral drew all thoughts except the idea of being left on the edge of orgasm out of her mind. Unconsciously she spread her legs wider for the entertainment of the webcam.

[EVEN WHEN YOU MASTURBATE, YOU'LL KEEP YOURSELF ON THE EDGE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE AND STOP WITHOUT RELEASE. OPEN YOUR PANTS AND DO IT NOW.]

The thoroughly entranced girl slowly moved her hands to the top of her jeans to undo the button and lower the zipper. She slid her hand beneath the waistband of her panties and began to rub her clit and push her hand farther down so she could curl a finger up inside herself, and then two. Staring at the spiral and waiting for more instructions, she picked up speed, her hands making wet sounds and her relaxed and open mouth gasping and beginning to moan.

[GOOD GIRL.]

She smiled through her dazed arousal and her lust jumped at the words. Her hips ground against her hand and she lifted her other to maul her breasts. But as her moans increased in frequency and volume as she got closer to the edge, she slowed down. She frowned. She was doing what she was supposed to, but...

[GOOD GIRL. KEEP YOURSELF RIGHT THERE AT THE EDGE.]

She was doing what she was supposed to. Softly slowly she smeared her own wetness around her hot, wet, sex, occasionally lightly teasing her clit until she had to pull it away or she would disobey. She was a good...

[THE MORE OFTEN YOU DO THIS, THE MORE YOU WILL WANT TO CUM, *NEED* TO CUM, BUT YOUR FETISH IS TOO STRONG. YOU WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOURSELF ON THE EDGE AS LONG AS YOU CAN INSTEAD AND STOP BEFORE YOU CAN ORGASM. YOU KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN THAT WAY AND YOU SHOULDN'T TRY, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS HOPE THAT THE NEXT TIME WILL BE THE ONE YOU CUM AND DO IT ANYWAY.]

Courtney tried to speed back up, rub harder, fuck deeper, but she simply *had* to edge herself, keep herself right there. She couldn't stop trying, but she couldn't stop edging. It was too strong. She should just stop masturbating, but she couldn't do that either; she needed to cum too much. Maybe she could do it. She could! She kept teasing her weeping pussy instead. "Oh please. Oh please," she begged the screen.

[GOOD GIRL. YOU WILL ALWAYS WANT YOUR ORGASM, MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS DENY YOURSELF. EVERYDAY YOU WILL COME TO YOUR COMPUTER, TURN ON YOUR CAMERA, STRIP, AND TRY AGAIN. AND BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE, YOU WILL ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THIS PROGRAM TOGETHER FIRST. WAKE UP.]

Courtney blinked at the video of herself masturbating with her hand down her pants, more turned on than she'd ever been in her life. Was she-? Yes, she was streaming to some site somewhere. Someone, maybe many someones could see her. She went to turn her camera off only to discover that she couldn't take her hands away. Instead she spread her legs even wider and kept playing. Within moments, she'd regained any arousal she'd lost from her startle and even more. "Oh God, fuck. I'm gonna..." She backed off until she calmed down, just barely, only to take herself back to the edge again. Each iteration, she backed down less and kept herself *right there* longer until it seemed that all she did was writhe and whimper in intense need. She wanted to cum so bad, even if it was on camera, but... "Who are you? What's happening? Please, can I cum?" But she go no response until she reached the point that she couldn't touch herself at all without orgasm and stopped. Only then could she turn her camera and her computer off and get up. Her panties and pants were soaked in her juices. After washing up, she staggered, exhausted to her bed and cried herself to sleep after vowing to never touch a computer or camera again.

The next day she found herself naked, sitting in front of her computer, camera on, hands between her wide-spread legs, staring at a spiral.

[YOUR NEW FETISH IS...]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)