More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MesmerEyez MesmerEyez

What's next?

Exhibitionist

As Courtney stared into the camera, teasing her now naked body, she felt herself becoming more and more aroused. Teasing herself to the brink of climax and then backing away, denying herself that release had become second nature to her. Her entire work day had felt like this, and while she didn't full remember her fuzzy memories of her time spent at her computer, she subconsciously knew all day that she couldn't wait to get home to it so she could bring herself to the edge once more.

[YOUR NEW FETISH IS... EXHIBITIONISM.]

As the words appeared on screen, they infiltrated Courtney's mind, the young girl overwhelmed by both her hypnotic indoctrination, as well as the mental strain she had unknowingly inflicted on herself by teasing herself release for the past several hours.

"Ex... exhibition... yes, of course, I am an exhibitionist..."

[GOOD GIRL.]

seeing those words were as close to an orgasm as she'd got since she started teasing herself, her body convulsing slightly at the praise, and a half gasp, half giggle escaped her lips from the thrum of pleasure in her brain as a thin stream of drool trickled down her cheek.

[YOU WILL ENJOY SHOWING YOUR BODY OFF TO THE VIEWERS AS YOU TEASE AND DENY YOURSELF. KNOWING THEY ARE WATCHING MAKES YOU TEN TIMES MORE AROUSED AND TEN TIMES MORE OBEDIENT.]

"A...A....ahhhh....mmm...aroused...o...oh oh OH! Obedient...."

[GOOD GIRL.]

Courtney cooed.

[YOU ARE NOW A CAMGIRL FOR US. YOU WILL PERFORM A SHOW FOR THE VIEWERS EVERY DAY WHEN YOU RETURN FROM WORK OR SCHOOL. THIS IS YOUR PRIMARY ROLE NOW. ALL OTHER COMMITMENTS ARE SECONDARY.]

Courtney, still drooling, nodded slightly, sending a few drips of spittle down from her chin to her exposed thighs.

[BEHOLD YOUR AUDIENCE. YOU LIVE TO PLEASE THEM...]

The now familiar window with the spiral and the webcam options expanded, showing the words "Viewcount: 76"

The header of the box simply said "Courtney's Live Stream"

The image of Courtney masturbating on screen showed in real time next to the viewer information, and an empty white box appeared to it's side for people to chat.

As Courtney watched the window expand, still staring mostly into her spiral and it's nice words, another set of text appeared on the display.

New Subscriber - voyeur3683

[YOU WILL GROW YOUR AUDIENCE. YOU WILL GENERATE VIEWS FOR US. THEIR EYES ON YOU MAKES YOU AROUSED AND OBEDIENT. YOU WILL DO ANYTHING THE SUBSCIBERS AND DONKRS REQUIRE OF YOU, AND ACCEPT ANY NEW FETISH THEY DONATE FOR.YOU TO RECIEVE...]

Courtney felt a pulse go up her soine, and she gasped, continuing to tease herself to the edge before coming back down from near release...

"Unnnnnhhh.... Mmm...thank you to voyeur3683 for subscribing!"

As she spoke, the chat suddenly came to life...

--

voyeur3683: oh boy they have a new girl

fatchicklover: aww another skinny bitch

fargo7: whats ur name honey?

--

"Courtney..."

NEW DONATION! - fargo7 donated $100 ... "not anymore lol... ur slut4pay now!"

[OBEY YOUR DONORS. YOU LOVE YOUR AUDIENCE.]

The words "Courtney's Live Stream" disappeared from the top box, and the words "slut4pay's Live Stream" replaced them. Courtney gushed with pleasure as the donation came in, bringing her back to the edge as she continued to play with herself, barely avoiding going over that time. Getting that donation was like pleasure she'd never felt before...

"Shout out to fargo7 for his donation... Mmmm... oh god... th...thank you for donating to the slut4pay's live stream!"

--

fargo7: lol

fatchicklover: aw mean. now I can't name her for at least a week.

fatchicklover: oh well, I'm saving my money for a new fetish for her anyway lol

voyeur3683: lots of potential for this one. blank slate. can't wait till we make her the perfect can whore.

--

Courtney watched the chat progress with a sense of pride. Her audience made her so happy...and aroused... and obedient...

What's next for the slut4pay live stream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)