More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

Why is Sue naked?

Teaming up with Spiderman

In the Baxter Building

Peter Parker aka the Spider-Man was waiting for Susan Storm to get ready for their mission to stop The Shocker and Namor's plot. Susan was putting her suit on which for odd reason Susan had stripped naked to order get into her suit. Peter Parker was wondering why Susan Storm was considered the hottest super hero, maybe He will asked her after their mission. Sue Storm zipped up her suit all unlike times she shown her cleavage since there's bad blood between her and the Namor. Since Reed Richards disappear after an huge fight between Sue and Reed involving that Sue insulted Reed's manhood saying "It's so tiny you can't see it if anyone would found out he would been the laughing stock of world". Ben, Peter and Johnny decided if Reed does anything stupid in the future before the next press conference involving the newspaper, Reed will lose his suit and everyone would see how Reed's shortcomings are. Susan smiled "Ready Peter". Peter nodded yes, He was hoping that his teammate doesn't have to streak back here. Susan Storm hated being naked in public yet she somehow keeps ending up naked. Susan and Peter spring to action. Sue allow Peter to swing them to The Bank where The Shocker and Namor are.

Where does this go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)