More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Washotep Washotep

I have divided my stories into categories- please select one

Team RWBY vs MILFs (aka Team SKRW)

Summer Rose, Kali Belladonna, Raven Branwen and Willow Shnee- the mothers to the four protagonists of RWBY. Their combined assets form to make team SKRW, the thirstiest moms in Remnant!

Ruby x Raven (Argent allure)- Raven agrees to help Yang find her sister after the fall of Beacon on the condition that Raven tags along. From the instant Raven locks eyes with Ruby, she is drawn to her. How could she resist seeing Summer's eyes on her pretty little face?

Weiss x Kali (Sold to the White Fang)- the Branwen tribe agreed to sell Weiss to the White Fang but did not specify which cell of the White Fang they would sell her to. Kali and Blake uses their lack of planning to pose as representatives for Adam's terrorist branch of the White Fang and rescue Weiss. But once Weiss is safe in Menagerie, Kali takes a special kind of liking to her.

Blake x Willow (Snooping around the mansion)- Blake wonders around the Shnee mansion during Jacques invitational party. She stumbles upon a drunk Willow who mistakes Blake for one of her maids that she is having an affair with. Willow makes Blake an offer she cannot refuse.

Yang x Summer (Nocturnal emissions)- Yang's subconscious mind Freudian slips into Summer's loving, warm bosoms. Her super mom is so excited to see her all grown up. Yang has dreamt her whole life that one day she could be reunited with Summer. But as the old saying goes, distance makes the heart grow fonder...

Which one-shot would you like to indulge in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)