More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Teala Dunn

Teala Dunn is an extremely talented actress, host, Youtuber, and content creator. On her YouTube channels (Tealaxx2) (ttlyteala) which has over 3.6 million subscribers, she features beauty and style tips, travel videos, and life advice to her millions of fans. Teala was a series regular on the TBS series Are We There Yet?, and has recurred on Dog With A Blog, Enlisted, The Thundermans, and has also appeared on THE Crazy Ones.

Teala just wrapped AT&T/Hellolabs Drama Series called Guilty Party, and is promoting a Hulu Series called All Night.

In addition, she also appeared in the feature film EXPELLED which landed at #1 on iTunes. Teala is a triple threat both on and off the screen and in addition to her YouTube channels, her Instagram count is over 2.6million followers and her twitter is over 2.9 Million.

Career :

Dunn is known for her role as a YouTube vlogger and the best friend of fellow YouTuber Eva Gutowski. Also, for her recurring role as Juanita on the Nickelodeon television show, The Naked Brothers Band, Kelsey on The Thundermans, and as the voice of Turtle Tuck on Wonder Pets.

Dunn made guest appearances in Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU. On the big screen, she was seen opposite Elle Fanning and Patricia Clarkson in Phoebe in Wonderland, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2008. Dunn also appeared with Felicity Huffman in Transamerica, and can be heard as a bunny in Disney's Enchanted.

Dunn appeared on Shake It Up! as Dina's childhood nemesis.

She also appeared on Enlisted as Command Sergeant Major Donald Cody's teenage daughter.

Where is Teala when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)