More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fever Dreamer Fever Dreamer

With this tool, you could build almost any future you want.

Teach Natalie that beauty is only skin deep

A thumping from the wall caught Aaron's attention, and he knew what was coming next.

"Fuck off!" Natalie's muffled yell came through the wall. "Stop using the water!"

"I'm just washing my hands!" Emily's reply came from downstairs.

"Well fucking stop!"

"I've still got soap all over them, just give me ten seconds!"

"Fuck you, I'm in the middle of a shower!"

"Don't swear at me!" Emily said, sounding hurt. "You're always being mean to me!"

"Shut up!"

The bathroom door slammed shut and Aaron could hear Natalie cursing as she turned the shower back on.

Well, at least she'd saved him the trouble of finding a target. And this way, he wouldn't even have to feel guilty.

Aaron waited for her to finish her shower - she ran the water for well over sixty minutes - before opening his door to catch her in the hallway.

"What do you want?" she said, heading back to her room with a towel around her body and wrapped around her hair. "Stop perving on me, weirdo."

Aaron shrugged. "Nothing."

"Whatever."

Aaron waited for Natalie to turn her back before flicking the scissors free from the multi tool and piercing his sister's back with one point. Natalie gasped at the sensation of metal penetrating her flesh.

"Wha-?"

In a single movement, Aaron half-closed the scissor blades and opened a seam in his sister's back, pulling the towel down forcefully as her form collapsed into a heap of skin. Tossing both towels onto the floor of Natalie's room, he grabbed the empty skin and ran back into his room, his heart racing with excitement.

It had worked! Which was just as well - stabbing your sister generally wasn't a fantastic idea, but in this case it had gone exactly the way it had said it would on the sheet.

Aaron lay the skin out of his bed, feeling the fine, elastic texture of his sister's body between his fingers, the rubbery strength of her joints and the incredible softness of her pussy lips, before stripping completely naked himself.

He was just about to reach for Natalie's skin when he noticed something on the sheet of instructions. Depending on which way up the scissors were when used... well, silver side up clearly turned people into skins you could just wear. Gold side... shit, it looked like the skins remained alive and crawled around eating people.

Natalie's skin had been pretty limp when he'd picked her up, but in all the excitement he hadn't bothered checking. He went over to the bed and lifted it up in his hands, holding it at arms length. It seemed lifeless enough, didn't it?

He was examining it closely when suddenly...

Uh-oh...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)