More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by extreme1000 extreme1000

What happens next?

Taylor starts slow

Much to his surprise, she pulled him into a passionate kiss.

They both melted into it.

Their tongues wrestled for what seemed like forever and their hands explored their bodies, every second getting them more wound up.

Jose had never felt more chemistry with another person in his entire life.

He was also never more happier than in that moment.

He felt her hands reach his ass and give it a light squeeze.

"Your ass is perfect." She whispered with a laugh as she broke the kiss.

"I can say the same about yours." He responded as he took his turn to feel and squeeze her ass.

Then there was another kiss.

Jose was already totally enchanted by her.

Taylor broke the kiss and then grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly began to pull on it giving him enough time to lift his arms out to make pulling his shirt up much easier for her.

Taylor then knelt before him, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, revealing no underwear.

What she found was a massive erection.

Taylor had to take a few minutes to admire his length.

She had seen his dick before but that was when he was stripping and it was from a distance, now she got an up close look at it.

Then Taylor stood up and decided that it was her turn to get naked, which she slowly did, allowing Jose the chance to admire her perfect body.

Taylor quickly realized just what she wanted to do next and told Jose, who seemed delighted at her decision.

What does Taylor want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)