More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Taylor’s Bare Awakening

Upon waking up one morning next to her husband Jarred, Taylor pushes back the covers and steps out of bed.

Upon doing so Taylor is shocked to realize that she is completely naked and barefoot. Granted there have been times she’s slept naked especially in the years of being married, however, Taylor is quite certain that she was wearing a T-shirt, shorts, and socks when she and Jarred went to sleep last night.

Not knowing what else to do Taylor tiptoes to her dresser to find something to cover her nakedness with.

Upon opening her underwear drawer Taylor is shocked to discover that it’s completely empty. Every one of her bras, every pair of panties and even all of her socks are gone.

Now even more freaked out than she already was Taylor immediately opens the drawer where she keeps the shirts and shorts she wears as loungewear around the house.

Upon doing so Taylor is horrified to see that her large collection of T-shirts are missing as well. As are all of her shorts.

As Taylor stands in front of her dresser naked, barefoot and baffled as to where all of her clothes have gone she subconsciously begins to awkwardly cover herself with her hands and fidget from nervousness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)