More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where does the scene start?

Taylor's Magical Secret Part 1

Arriving home after a long day at the recording studio Taylor enters her house, closes the front door behind herself, locks all the locks and makes sure that the security system is active.

Having made sure that her home is secure Taylor then walks towards the laundry room to immediately take off her clothes and put them in the hamper as she can sense that the transformation curse she has lived with and hidden from everyone but her family and closest friends her entire life is most likely going to affect her today so she would rather undress first so that she does not destroy her clothes when she transforms.

Reaching the laundry room seconds later Taylor can feel her ability to hold back the transformation slipping so without further ado she quickly sits down on the nearby metal folding chair across from her washer and dryer, reaches down and pulls off her comfy slip on tennis shoes and socks.

Having removed her shoes and socks she then tosses her socks into the nearby hamper and places her shoes on the nearby shoe rack after which Taylor then stands back up, reaches down with both hands, grabs the bottom of her black t-shirt and pulls it over her head before dropping it into the nearby hamper with her previously discarded socks leaving her wearing just a plain black sports bra, pants and panties underneath.

Wearing just her rather plain sports bra, pants and panties now Taylor quickly pushes her pants down her legs, over her bare feet and tosses them into the hamper with her previously discarded socks and shirt leaving herself standing in the middle of her laundry room wearing just her sports bra and panties.

Sensing she only has a few minutes left before her ability to hold back the transformation is exhausted Taylor quickly and efficiently pulls her sports bra off, tosses it into the hamper and then reaches down with both hands to grab her panties, after which she pushes them down her long bare legs, over her bare feet and steps out of them altogether at which point she tosses them into the hamper with her previously discarded socks, shirt, pants, and bra leaving herself standing in the middle of her laundry room as naked as the day she was born.

Having stripped completely naked Taylor sighs with relief that at least her clothes won't be destroyed when she transforms as it always annoys her when she is unable to undress before the shift takes over though as always she is thankful that though she has lived with this magical affliction her whole life she has managed to keep it a closely guarded secret that only her family and closest friends like her best friends Abigail Anderson, Selena Gomez and Cara Delevingne are privy to.

Heck, she has never even shared this side of her life with any of her boyfriends.

And she's extremely glad that she has never shifted while in public though there have been some close calls though she has occasionally shifted while in her tour bus while on tour although thankfully she has always managed to hide in the bedroom of the bus until she changed back usually by morning though sometimes she would be stuck in her shifted form for an entire weekend or longer though thankfully that has only ever happened when she is at home.

Shocked out of her reverie by the feeling of her body shivering due to a combination of the fact that she is standing in the middle of her laundry room as naked as the day she was born and the familiar feeling of the imminent transformation Taylor realizes that time is short so she exits the laundry room naked and barefoot to head to her bedroom as she would rather be laying down in bed when the transformation starts.

Is she able to make it to her room before shifting or does she go to the den due to being too close to shifting to make it upstairs? Also, what animal form is it her affliction causes her to turn into & how does it potentially cause her to be caught nude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)