More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

Where does the scene start?

Taylor's Hospital Bed Awakening Part 1

The last things that Taylor Swift remembered before the accident were the honk of an angry driver's automobile horn and the flash of headlights in her eyes.

After that, darkness.

Until she woke up in a hospital bed.

The first thing she noticed was that she was naked. The only things that covered her were a white blanket and a white sheet.

For some odd reason, she was not wearing a hospital gown. Nor were there any clothes around that she could see.

The next thing she noticed was the nurse standing at the foot of her bed. A nurse in an old-fashioned white uniform whose most distinctive physical feature was the fact that she had a face that looked like Taylor's own face.

Next to her was a dark-haired cheerleader. She too had a face that looked like Taylor's.

Next to the cheerleader was a shy blonde girl in a white dress. She too had Taylor's face.

Also in the room were a ballerina, a biker chick, a woman in an elaborate gown who spoke with a forked tongue, a woman dressed like Lady Gaga, a woman dressed like Miley Cyrus, and a woman dressed like a superheroine, all of whom had the same face as Taylor's.

Way at the back of the room, Taylor saw yet another woman with Taylor's face -- though judging from this woman's appearance, she was either dead or nearly dead and how she managed to remain standing was a mystery Taylor did not want to think about.

"Who are you people?" asked Taylor.

"Why, we're you, of course," said the nurse.

"Me?" asked Taylor.

"Okay, we're different aspects of you," said the nurse. "But in a way we're all Taylor Swift."

"How many Taylor Swifts are there?" asked Taylor.

"As many as they need to be," said the nurse.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)