More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr5469 Mr5469

You go outside, take a bus, a taxi, your bike, or you walk to the class.

Taxi

You run, your lungs hurt as you walk down the stairs of your apartment, you go to the main street and stop the first taxi you see, you told the taxi driver to take you to the college.

The taxi driver, ask you if you are late to an exam or something, you lie and he calms you.

Don't worry i know a short cut, you get a road deviation and after 15 minutes you are in the college, usually it takes you half hour so this short cut is actually useful, you get out of the taxi and pay the driver, well your last 20 dollars are gone now there is only ramen and lettuce until the next week.

You run to the building of the calculus department and wait for Dakota to get out.

In the mid time, you think about how the fuck you get to this situation, is not your fault, just to want to have a normal life, you don't ask for being praised or even accepted, you know that you are small you just want to be left alone, but noooo Dakota thought oh you know what would be funny lets steal my dick, and make me run like a psico to recover it, and what the fuck i'm going to do.

Shit i am going to have to go to one of the bathrooms to put it on, or maybe i can put it in my... fuck my backpack i leave it at my apartment, I'm going to have to go back, to my place and then come to my class, and then to my place.

Good one Dakota i'm here, no money, no backpack, and no dick... FML.

As you wait Joan appears near you.

Oh hiiiiiiii - she greets you, she sits next to you and begin to chat.

Hey what are you doing here - she asks you interested.

I'm...eh, waiting for one of my friends.

Oh and what are you gonna do latter?

Eh, well i'm going to go to my class later and then to the ehmmm. you get more and more and uncomfortable as she approaches, your eyes go down by instinct and see her small cleavage under her shirt, and try to concentrate in other things to avoid to expose yourself.

The ring bell a lot of people go out as soon as the bell stops ringing, in the crow you see Dakota, she is chatting with some of her friends and you stand up and apologize to Joan and told her to see her later.

She smiles and say later, with a huge happy grin in her face.

As she walks away, a hand in your back pats you and says she is cute you should ask her out.

Is not funny, Dakota also you own me 20 bucks.

You turn your back to see your friend Dakota she is a black girl with short hair wearing a jean jacket, a red t-shirt and a black skirt.

Good luck i'm broke.

I'm serious.

i don't have it.

Well at least give it back.

With a smile in her face she says - i don't have it.

Where the fuck do you put it.

Is in your refrigerator, in the vegetables drawer.

As you both discuses your cellphone sounds an alert apparently the teacher is sick and there is not you will not have classes.

You, release some air and say well at least i'm going back to my place....WALKING.

Dakota laughs and says hey don't worry i have an idea i have a friend and maybe we can earn some money.

How much?

200 replied Dakota.

Mmm... let me think it well yeah, i guess i don't have anything else to do.

Where Dakota leave you? The art department or Science Department?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)