More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr5469 Mr5469

Where Dakota leave you? The art department or Science Department?

The art department.

You go with Dakota and as you reach the art department, you see Dakota and ask her - Is this a Nude Model shit?

Eh....? - Dakota doubts.

I'm leaving - you said to Dakota.

Nonononono wait wait wait, this is easy money man.

I'm not going to nude pose - you replied.

Come one, at least talk to the teacher Mrs Jameson.

No.

Please I'm seriously need the money - Dakota begs you.

You need the money?

I'm gonna be evicted from my place, I need 100 bucks.

Then you pose nude.

I can't, I already pose once, they only let you do it one time - Dakota explain you.

You doubt about Dakota and tell her, is only 100 bucks tell the landlord that you need a few more days he will wait you a few days.

No i need to pay him all i own him now.

What do you mean?

Well i accidentally made a little fire, and cause 5000 dollars in damage.

THE FUCK, where do you gonna get the other 4900 dollars.

I already get them, i only need the last 100 bucks.

Oh god, if you already pay him 4900 dollars i doubt he is gonna evict you for fucking 100 bucks.

Well - she says.

Oh... what are you don't telling me?

Eh I burn the place when i was smoking weed, and the landlord promise don't tell the police if i pay the damage and leave.

Wait, are you gonna get evicted anyway - you answer Dakota.

Yeah about that, can i crash in your sofa, you know just for a few days - Said Dakota with a big smile, with her hands crossed in pleading.

So do you want me to expose myself, and became the laughing stock, of the college.

Mrs Jameson gives you a mask if you are uncomfortable - she says.

Oh god - you rub you eyes with your index finger and thumb.

I will suck your dick if you do it.

You look at Dakota and answer - How do you get the other 4900 dollars?

I don't wanna talk about it - she answers.

Ugh fine - you answer.

Excellent do you want me to suck it here in the restrooms or your apartment.

No!!! to pose nude you crazy bitch.

She relaxes and releases her breath - OMG thank you, it will be super awkward to suck your dick.

But only if i see the mask first i'm sure no one can identify me, and tell me why exactly will be awkward to suck my dick.

With a uncomfortable expression she says - Because......we are....eh?... buddies eh? and you know, you know, riiiiight? Ugh... a is handjob is ok?

Ok but you are gonna wash you hands first.

Both? - she asks.

Yeah why?

I don't think i need both

FUCK YOU I'M LEAVING!!!!!!!!!.

No please don't leave, I was joking - she begs you, i will give you one handjob everyday i stay in your place I promise.

You raise your eyebrow, and ask - everyday?

Twice the Sundays - She answers.

Fine but only if the masks covers my face completely, I don't want no-one to recognize me.

There is someone in the class room that you know, or there is only new people.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)