More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr5469 Mr5469

Where Dakota leave you? The art department or Science Department?

Science department

Both of you arrive to the science department enter in to the main hall, and Dakota pull you in one of the different laboratories, you see some people into the different areas and finally arrive into a small office were a chubby Asian girl receive both of you.

Hi Sophie - Dakota greet the girl in a lab coat.

Sophie stands up and hug Dakota.

Hi how are you? - Sophie asks.

She releases Dakota and proceed to hug you, she is around 5'4 tall and about 185 pounds, she is 4 years older than you.

Oh i'm sorry i'm Sophie and i'm a hugger, and you are.

You answer her.

Oh nice to meet you Dakota has told me a lot about you.

You had bad feeling about this.

Dakota begins to clarify, please don't be mad.

Oh come on... i ask you don't tell anyone.

Oh wait, Sophie interrupt you as you are going to leave, let me explain I'm a geneticist and am the assistant in one the classes Dakota Chemistry, we talk she is super nice, and i told her about my PhD project, i'm researching virus dispersion about the virus that affects you and every one in the world, because is super weird, it disperses so quickly and everywhere, and then it disappear, it's super strange and i'm mapping genetic variations in the people and i have a lot of data, pretty much every one is happy to give me a sample.

You look at Sophie and she blushes.

A blood sample, she clarify ehehehe, and yeah i have to check it but i need the counter part, you know the deviant size strain, and yeah i didn't have luck, i need at least 10 samples but at this point only have 6 and if you help me will be 7, soooooo if you don't bother, maybe can help me, pretty please.

You release some air in frustration and say ok look, i'm not sure.

Also is the economic incentive, i have permission to give you 500 dollars for your assistance.

Wait 500? you look at Dakota and tell her, you told me it was 200.

Oh you are so greedy, are you telling me that you aren't going to share it.

300 is not fair!!!!

Ok we are negotiating here how about 250.

No!!!!

This means you are gonna help me - Sophie ask you with a huge smile.

Just give me a second - you replied to her politely.

Come one i told you i'm broke, at least 100.

With your face red in a combination of rage and shame, you finally answer to Sophie.

It's confidential right?

Oh yes, you firm this papers, and no one will know, and i will never ever tell anyone, because the ethics committee will kick me out of the college, if i do it.

Fine... i will help you.

You will share the money? - Dakota ask.

No, but i could lend you 100, if you promise to tell no one about this.

Fine.

What i have to do? - you ask to Sophie.

Oh follow me.

You follow Sophie to a consulting room, she give you a hospital gown, ans ask you to change, you go behind a plastic curtain and remove your clothes, you hide the extra sock you have in your underwear, and put the gown.

What i do now?

Is like a medical check up, so put in the weighing machine.

She check your weight and your height, check your blood pressure and ask some routine questions.

Excellent, you are in great shape, well i need to check it now and there is no polite to tell you this, sooo

What? - you ask.

Well this is a pretty stressful and shaming situation so i'm assuming that maybe your, penis maybe is inside of you right now, so if you want to manipulate it its ok.

Your face is completely red you put your hand inside the hospital gown to check if every thing is ok.

Sophie covers her face with her clipboard, and tell you. if you want you can do it behind the curtain.

Oh my god, i'm sorry i didn't want to...

Don't worry I know you don't do it on purpose, so it's every thing ok.

Yes.

Hehehe - she laugh awkwardly, well pull it out.

You open your hospital gown, and expose it to Sophie, you were waiting for laughs but she reacts normally, she sits down in a metal chair and grab a pair of gloves and proceed to manipulate your junk.

Oh...

Did i hurt you?

No you just take by surprise.

Sorry, oh by the way you are in great shape.

What?

Sophie blushes and say, sorry i didn't want to make you uncomfortable, i just notice that you are in great form, i'm a little overweight and i notice that you are in good shape and just want to make a little chat.

Yeah thank you.

She pulls one Vernier caliper, and begin to take measures.

1.2 inches long, 2.0 inches width in resting testicle size normal, she pulls a pair of calibrated tweezers and begin to squeeze it turgidity normal.

She looks you and tell you - could you make it eh... hard?

Yeah sure give me a second i will go behind the curtain and you know.

She stops you and tell you, if you want i could do it for you.

You feel your heart stop for a second and before you could say anything she replies.

If you feel uncomfortable with me doing it you can do it, you know is just for the data and maybe you don't find me attractive, and maybe give you problems to preform or something like that.

No is ok if you need the data you can do it, i'm totally ok.

Ok, eh just a thing if you feel that you are going to finish tell me because i need to take those measures, that could ruin them, so wait a little bit.

yeah sure!!!! - you answer scared.

She take some lube from one of the drawers and proceed to massage it in her hands to warm it up, she grabs it and pretty much instantly you get rock hard.

After a minute of manipulation she ask you if is fully erect, ashamed you answer - yes.

She begin to take the same measures but now in your fully erect dick 3.3 inches long, 3.0 inches width in erection, testicle size normal, turgidity 98%.

That is ok? the 98%. - you ask afraid.

Oh is awesome usually men gets about 85 to 90% in the scale is below 50% is an erectile problem, and over 90 is absolute excellent.

Oh nice.

Well i need a sperm sample, soooo.

I will get it behind the curtain.

Oh just for the data i think that maybe i should do it for you, you know, just for be sure, we take a clean sample.

With your face red as a tomato you agree and she proceed, she take a plastic cup and put it close to the tip of your dick, she begins to jerk it gently and tells - you tell me when.

You begin to feel the pressure accumulating, but you don't want to came to soon, at least you are not a premature eyaculator, you watch the clock in the wall counting the seconds, 1 minute.

You down your sight and she her she is looking at it with a pervert smirk biting her lower lip.

2 minutes.

You look down and now she is looking you at the eyes with a big smile.

Look up at the clock 3 minutes.

I thing is cute that you are holding - she said.

4 minutes, 5 minutes, 7 minutes.

She begins to pull it harder.

8 minutes.

Your knees shake and you grip yourself from one of her shoulders.

Are you ready?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! - you cry and release a huge load of thick hot cum in the cup, almost filling it moaning in the most pathetic possible way.

She close the cup and put it in a cooler.

Well i forgot to tell you i don't think that i have needles to take the blood sample, what do you say if you came later to give me the other sample.

Yes of course.

You and Sophie go outside, to found with Dakota.

Omg Dock he is going to be fine, he is going to survive tell me the truth, i need to know.

You look at her and don't say anything.

He is fine, he is healthy - she answer to we only need a blood sample but i didn't have the equipment so i see later.

Yeah sure - you answer her.

You and Dakota leave the building and she asks you, soooooooo about those 100 bucks.

Ugh... whatever, You take out your wallet and give her the 100 bucks.

Yay.

What do you do next? go back to your apartment? or follow Dakota to do something.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)