More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cell Gaze Cell Gaze

What crime was committed?

Tax Evasion

"Wow, that's amazing" the astonished Therese exclaimed, "you were able to buy them both!?"

"Yup," Lara smiled, sipping her large glass of plummy red wine and savouring its exquisite $400 taste, "it's highly unorthodox, but when I realised they were both up for bidding, I just had to purchase them together!"

"Aren't you worried it could be dangerous?" the rationally-minded Barbara pointed out, "what if they worked together to hurt you somehow?"

"Oh I shouldn't worry about anything like that," Lara smirked, "as I understand it, they're being programmed right now. They'll know that the punishments for misbehaving slaves are...severe."

"So when do you get them!?" Therese chirped excitedly,

"Not for another couple weeks I don't think. They need to be given time to adjust, especially if they're going to remain together,"

Lara was hosting her weekly outdoor garden party with her best friends Therese and Barbara, except today was a cause for very special celebrations. Lara Baldwin, wealthy socialite daughter of the Farm Corp President Cliff Baldwin, had recently purchased a husband and wife couple. And they weren't just any old couple...

There had recently been an infamous tax evasion case that had made all the major headlines just for its scale alone. The high-flying city financier Chris Lester had been caught hiding up to $500 million worth of income in his tax returns over the course of ten years. (There was an unspoken rule in the World Order-run society that the rich generally didn't get arrested for crimes), but apparently Mr Lester had pushed his luck way too far, and the World Order government had seen fit to set an example.

What had caught Lara Baldwin's eye however, was that not only had Mr Lester been arrested, but his pretty young trophy wife Kelly, a former actress, had also been arrested due to many of the documents being listed under her name. There had actually been some public outcry about it, as it was clear to everyone with any sense of decency that Mrs Lester had been a hapless victim of her husband's crimes, and that she may not have even been aware of his shady dealings, but the World Order had simply ignored it. There was nothing anyone outside the government could do, and besides, who really cared about some spoiled rich bitch anyway? Most ordinary people were happy to see the rich taken down a peg.

For her own part, as a member of the wealthy elite, Lara obviously didn't care one way or another about the rich getting their comeuppance for once, but she was intrigued about Kelly. In all the press photos, she always had a rather sad demeanour, like a little puppy left all alone and abandoned. Lara wasn't sure if it was pity or lust she felt for his unfortunate girl. At 25 she was ten years younger than her criminal husband, with a whole life snatched away from her by his stupidity, but according to all accounts she was still very much in love. Whether this was true or not, Lara wanted to know more. It had piqued her curiosity.

So when bidding had begun on the two newly sentenced slaves (Mr Lester was sentenced to 500 years of slavery, Mrs Lester 100 years) Lara had jumped on the opportunity to bid on not just one, but both of them.

It had been...expensive. Chris Lester didn't look much, as in he had a nice enough looking body and face but nothing special, but it was his mind that a lot of bidders wanted. Lara soon found herself bidding against major corporations all desperately wanting total access to his business and insider knowledge. Lara was no beggar scrabbling for scraps however, and she won the bid at one million and three hundred thousand dollars. An eye-watering sum for some, but not for the billion-dollar corporate heiress. Kelly Lester was another story. A brunette bombshell, with a perfectly sculpted body, proud, plump breasts and a tiny waist and gorgeous, athletic legs. She had also starred in a number of hit comedies as a teenager, and as a result she was many a young man's wet dream. She was a collector's literal fantasy, so even Lara had been startled as the bidding numbers went up and and up and up. She wasn't deterred however, and eventually wrangled the former starlet for $6 million. It was an insane number unheard of in auctions, but then this wasn't just any old was it?

Lara was very satisfied with her decision, and basked in the praise of her friends,

"I can't believe it!" Therese squealed, "Kelly Lester, your very own ."

"I have to admit it is very cool," Barbara concurred, "but why Chris as well? You can afford hotter slaves, Lara."

"Oh I have, Babs you know that!" Lara giggled, "but besides the fact that I think owning a married couple is adorable, Mr Lester actually will be useful for business purposes. I'm sure we'll put both his mind and his dick to good use!"

They all howled with laughter at this, Therese especially with her high-pitched shrieks. Once they'd calmed down, Therese sputtered out,

"Ooh, ooh! Could you get babies from them?"

"From the medical reports, they are both fertile yes!"

Therese clapped her hands excitedly, "Oh that is so cute, you could have a whole family!"

"That's a good point," Barbara wondered, "what is the law on babies born from slaves?"

"It depends on the owner," Lara explained, always keen to flex her knowledge of World Order laws, "they can either raise them or give them to a World Order institution. They can't enslave them though. Slavery is strictly for criminals only,"

"Or for the wives of criminals, apparently," Barbara sniped,

"I'm sure she knew about it, Babs," Lara chided back, "you can't be involved with a man that wealthy and know nothing about his finances,"

"I don't know about that," Therese giggled, "I never ask my husband how he makes his money. Maybe I'll end up a too!"

Again they laughed at this ridiculous idea, although Lara did start looking at Therese, thinking what a pretty little she would make,

"What will you do with them, do you think?" Barbara asked,

"Fuck them, mainly," Lara grinned, but Barbara looked unconvinced,

"As much as the reality of it pains me Lara, we can't be fucking all the time."

"Ooh, you could have Kelly act in things again!" Therese suggested,

"Now there's an idea," Lara pondered, "she hasn't starred in anything for three years, do we know why?"

"She was fed up of the industry I think," Barbara suggested, "wanted to settle down with her husband."

"Should've stuck to acting, love!" Lara said as she sipped more wine. The three women burst into laughter again.

Two weeks later, a man and woman stood in the middle of Lara's huge mansion atrium. They were both perfectly naked, their hair neatly groomed and their armpits and pubic hair completely shaved. He was resolute, still proud in his bearing despite his situation, but she was cowed, nervous and humiliated. Who had bought them, she wondered, a politician? She shivered at the idea of some gross old man pawing all over her. Programming had been bad enough: going through several weeks of instruction on her new position as a , and practise of numerous sex acts. But the idea of actually being owned? Even after all the conditioning she still couldn't stand it.

They had been delivered here and told to wait for their new owner, but it had now been fifteen minutes,

"Chris," Kelly whispered,

"Quiet Kel, we can't talk remember?" Chris remembered his training well,

"But Chris," Kelly pined, "who is this person? Why the fuck would they purchase us both?"

"I don't know Kel," Chris whispered through gritted teeth, "maybe they think it's funny."

"Funny?"

"Yes!"

"Oh God!" Kelly felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. She tried to stay still at attention as she had been trained, but she struggled. She still wasn't used to her nudity, seeing her breasts out in front of her for all the world to see. The whole thing was a nightmare!

"OH MY GOD!" They heard a cry from above. Scurrying down the stairs towards them was an attractive young woman in a beautiful fur dressing gown. She had black hair and an angular face and could only be three or four years older than Kelly, "Kelly and Chris Lester! I can't believe you've finally arrived!"

The young woman stood before them excitedly and looked them both up and down, admiring their totally naked forms. This couldn't be their new owner could it, Kelly thought with disbelief.

"My name is Lara Baldwin, and you are my slaves," the young woman said breathlessly. Kelly could tell she was enjoying this. Lara approached Kelly, causing the former actress to stiffen with fear, "Oh my god you are stunning!" Lara squealed. It was no time at all before Lara hd already cupped Kelly's breasts, squeezing them tightly and causing the poor to wince,

"Sorry sorry," Lara giggled, then composed herself a little and released Kelly's breasts, "I can't believe this day has finally arrived!"

Kelly noticed Chris's look of distaste at their new owner manhandling his wife like that, but he had been trained well enough not to react. Lara just grinned at them both,

"Well, I suppose I'll need to give you a tour of the place to get your bearings. We'll be spending a lot of time together so I don't want you getting lost!"

The two slaves followed their owner silently as she excitedly showed them around her gigantic mansion complex. The place was a nouveau-riche extravaganza, mixing 2040s modern with 19th century glamour. There were several swimming pools, a built-in cinema, a fully staffed kitchen, a tennis room and gym all alongside a classical dining table, Victorian-style lounge and an enormous master bedroom with a canopy bed. Kelly just trod through the entire thing stunned, not really sure what to make of it all. As a former-wealthy woman herself she'd seen similar places, but nothing so egregiously opulent. She also still couldn't stand walking around naked, being seen by the staff and walking about with this fully-dressed woman. She took a deep breath and reminded herself that this was her life now.

The tour ended at the entrance of Lara's colossal mansion grounds, which seemed to stretch on for miles. Again Kelly wanted to cringe into herself at the thought of walking outside nude, but she didn't have any choice in the matter and followed her owner and husband out into the garden.

It was here that she sniffed a strange acrid smell in the air, inconsistent with the overall pleasantness of the surroundings. They soon trudged around a corner and came to a stone slab garden with ornate garden furniture, peppered around an impressive fire pit, which was currently ablaze. Kelly saw a man wearing nothing but a large protective apron, tending a savage-looking iron in the fire as he tossed more logs into the inferno.

Lara turned around and smiled devilishly at her slaves,

"Right! Time for your branding!"

Brands of Ownership

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)