More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sindermann sindermann

who's story do you want to read?

Tara

 I was sitting in my bedroom listening to the new VNV nation album.  The dark, techno music crashing over me like the ghost of a dead mechanical god, when I realized that I was supposed to meet Spyder at the mall.  I rolled off of my Nightmare Before Christmas bedspread and hopped up to head to the bathroom.  The music rattled my mirror with its driving base and deep, soul wretching trebble.  I pulled off my hoodie.  The new tattoo I'd just gotten of a evil gothchick fairy with burning wings on my shoulderblade was just about healed.  My pale skin hadn't been touched by the sun in five months.

   I lathered up my exquisitely pale legs and sat on the edge of the bathtub.  I could here my Dad downstairs drilling or something.  I don't really know.  Anyway, I started running some water, and pulled the straight razor from the drawer.  I always shave with a straight razor cause if I feel like it, I could end it all ya' know?

Anyway, I love the feeling of a blade running over my smooth skin. I love hearing the swish of it in the water. I heard some commotion downstairs. Must be Dad building something...

   Anyway, I pull down my black cotton panties and look at my bare mound in the mirror.  I lift my left leg, and notice a little bit of stubble on my lips.  With my left hand, I rub the shaving gel all over my labia, working it into a froth of aloe and sex juice.  The razor's slick blade slid over my lips, sending waves through my body. I carefully traced the edges until I was silky smooth.  I put the razor down, and lower myself into the bath.  I couldn't get into the music because of all that damn hammering...

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)