More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Tara Chambler (The Walking Dead)

Portrayed by Alanna Masterson; Tara Chamblers had aspirations of becoming a police officer prior to the apocalypse, but unfortunately for her, she wasn't able to complete her training at the Atlanta police academy due to a deadly virus overtaking the world. The second that shit hit the fan, Tara was picked up by her family, consisting of her dad, sister, and niece, and holed up in their apartment complex. Due to their dad taking one of the food trucks from his job, Tara and her family were able to spend nearly two years unbothered by what was happening to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, her father had lung cancer, meaning that he wouldn't last long, especially without medical assistance. Before his passing, Tara and her family encountered a man named Brian, which was an alias given to them by a recently defeated the Governor. Originally meaning them no harm, the Governor lived with the group and even started a relationship with Tara's sister, Lily. Of course, things would go south once the Governor's old ambitions reawakened in him once again. Starting another war with Rick and the gang, the Governor was defeated again, at the cost of several members of his army and Tara's sister and niece. Stuck in a walker-infested prison, Tara thought things were over for her. That was, until Glenn Rhee asked her for help in escaping the correctional facility. Despite having worked for the enemy, Tara was able to join the rest of Rick's group, becoming a trusted ally and helping them overcome many odds.

How does Tara end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)