More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

What happens on day 2?

Tanya looks for help

WARNING!!!

THIS STORYLINE (at least the chapters I wrote) CAN CONTAIN INTENSE AMOUNTS OF , HUMILIATION, PAIN AND/OR . IF YOU RESENT THESE THINGS, PLEASE STOP READING AT THIS POINT.

SECOND WARNING: I LIKE A BUILD UP SO DONT EXPECT EVERYTHING TO HAPPEN INSTANTLY. NOW HAVE FUN READING

Tanya went into the school building as always, wearing her head high. She was a bit late today, but it was not so late she would get a problem with her teacher. As she was marching through the hall she heard Eric, Captain of the Football team, behind her.

"Step aside, bitch!" Tanya turned around, interested to see which poor girl was going to be the next victim to Erics daily ego boost. At the same time, her feet just walked to the side of the hall, leaving her stay next to some lockers.

_What the hell is going on here. I didn't mean to go here. What the hell is wrong with me. Should I see a doctor? _Tanya thought to herself, before coming back to what she was looking for. Oh, wow, its Martin. Well he had it coming. If it is true what they said, he hit on Erics girlfriend at the last party, when he was drunk. Poor boy. Well, guess you're gonna take a shower in the toilet today.

As she finished her thought, she tried to turn around, being on her way, as it struck her again. She couldn't really move. It took her long seconds until she realised that her body apparantly took the words she heard earlier as a more important guideline to act at, as her own will. But... those weren't even pointed at me?!

The Second_ _she made that clear for herself, her legs moved again at her will. WHAT THE HECK!? I need to find out whats wrong with me. Some crazy ass fucking shit is going on here. I need someone who is just as crazy... MICHAEL! That nerdy guy who desperately tries to be cool. I'll ask him.

And so Tanya almost ran down to the cafeteria. There were a few tables where most of the nerds met up before class to play cards or read comics or whatever. She was lucky today, as only Michael and another fatty were there.

"You, 4-eyes, follow me!" she shouted at Michael. As he stood up confused and wanted to ask something she cut him off. "No questions, just follow me. NOW!" She turned around and walked away, fearing every sound she heard, that it could limit her actions again.

Lucky her, he did follow her out of the school again and to the corner where the smoking guys usually are. At this point class had already started, but she didn't care anymore.

With a sigh she broke the silence.
"Listen, Michael, you are familiar with all those Comic-black magic-shit, right?" A long pause. Took him a while to nod, clearly confused at the situation.
"Are there courses to make people obedient? Like, obedient!" And suddenly, he laughed.

"Hahaha, oh my god. Really? Let me guess, the ice queen met someone who somehow warmed her heart and now she suddenly is to shy and not so mighty anymore. So who is it that you want to charm with my black magic skills, hm?"

Tanya felt insulted by his words, but she was not stupid enough to deny them. Rather have him believe that she was a lovey dovey doll than the apparent truth.

"None of your business, creep. Now, tell me! How is something like that done, how long does it work and how do I get it off again?" She might have put a bit to much emphasis on the last question, but Michael didn't seem to notice.

"I am sorry, but something like magic does not reaaaally exist. Its something from the books and stories. Like dragons and fairies. I feel charmed, that you would come to me, tho. And since I am not a complete asshole, I will help you. Now, be a good girl and tell me what exactly your problem is. Otherwise I cant support you, and no worries, I will remain silent no matter what."

It would have been to easy, wouldn't it? If this random nerd could have cured her, that would have been it. But what was she thinking... She had to go into the town, some of the really crazy folks who believe in dark magic and stuff, and let them help her.

As Tanya was about to say goodbye to him, her mouth was not agreeing with the words she wanted it to form.

"I am doing things I dont want. My body does what I am being told and I cant control it and all that started with an old gypsy lady cursing me, so I want to break out of this." She slapped her hand over her mouth, as Michael raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... You know, I do believe in some things. Aliens for example. Or that in the future humans probably will be able to read minds and stuff, so I am open for a lot of things. But this story is just to much, sorry. But hey, if thats what goes for you, how about this: I command you with the magic power of the gypsy curse to obey no commands given to you any more from this point on! Tada, you are free now, can I go to class now, I dont want to be even later than I already am."

Tanya blinked. Did this... work? How was she supposed to know? How could she test it?

"Could you... tell me to do something? So I can see if it worked?" She asked him, shyly, as he was about to leave. He quickly gazed over his shoulder just saying.

"geez... why dont you... to hell with it, why dont you just stand there and twerk?" It wasnt even a command, but her body instantly reacted. She felt herself moving and knew, it was not over. Even worse, now Michael was being convinced by it, and considering what happend so far, she cursed herself for even letting him say this. She could have checked it easier if it was still working on her. Why was she... "Stop." She instantly did.

"Thank you..." she said. "Now... I better get going, too..."

Does he let her go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)