More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rorololo Rorololo

Who Found The Rulebook?

Tanya (lesbian Sub)


Tanya, a 20 year old lady with average figure was seated in a cafe doing some work on her laptop, she was doing her assignment that she got from college.

Currently vacations were going on in the college so she got back home from dorms.

While working she had not noticed when a diary had appeared besides her laptop and she was sure it wasn't hers.

Curious she opened the diary and saw what was written in it

"The world runs on rules. Schools and companies have their handbooks. Neighborhoods have their homeowners associations. Even countries have their laws. You spend all day following rules. Wouldn't it be nice if you could be the one writing the rules for once? Now you can. This is the Rulebook. Simply put the name of an organization and write your rules. Any rule you can think of will be followed by everyone in that organization..

..... Blah blah blah"

"What the heck is this ? Some fantasy?"

She thought it was ridiculous and tried asking others if it was theirs but she could not find the owner.

So she decided to keep it, she though it would be fun to mess around so she for fun wrote something in diary.

Old Rule:

I will suddenly find 5000$ on my desk.

"Haha like this can happe-!?"

She saw the money appear on desk out of thin air and was left shocked

Excitement!

She was filled with excitement to brim about what she can do, she can just become the goddess of the universe with it.

Old Rule:

Tanya Lane will be the sole owner of this rulebooks and no one can write in this Book without her permission.

Tanya thought for a moment and decided not to take any risk so ...

Old Rule:

All the powers of this book will be transferred to Tanya Lane who is writing currently in it and she can just make rules with a thought.

Boom!

Endless power and energy was felt the moment she wrote the line and she was now sure she could do anything she want with a thought only.

Old Rule:

I am immortal and immune to any disease.

Old Rule:

My family is a rich family with a huge business empire across the globe.

She thought for a moment and did this ....

Old Rule:

My mother is a super hot model who is extremely intelligent and handles many businesses of her own which are quite big and she is a lesbian.

She never liked her father as all he did was burden them and was always abroad.

Old Rule:

Women can impregnate each other if one of them will so.

Old Rule:

It is socially acceptable and common for two women to marry each other and have children

Old Rule:

My mother Lillia Lane, being a lesbian has married to another lesbian named Aria Carter, a bussines queen and had no relationship with my used to be father ever I'm past

Old Rule:

I have two older sisters named Ava and Giselle Lane respectively, both of them are lesbians also.. i have one two sister named Ivy Lane and two younger sisters named Layla and Stella lane

Old Rule:

All of my family members are purely lesbian.

Phew so many changes

But well i have become rich finally and can now enjoy my life with my dark fantasies and fetishes.

Let's change the world a bit for my fantasies.

What are the changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)