More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Torg Torg

What's next?

Tantalizing offers

Just the sound of her throaty whisper offered Pike more of the same. "Do you need a wanton sex to fulfill your every pleasure and fantasy? Or a loving partner to raise a family with? Or perhaps a hearty damsel to have adventures with and bed afterward?" She kissed his lips and stroked his firming shaft. Her pheromones filled his head. Then in mid-kiss, she changed to the damsel on Rigel VII smelling of perfume, and then a minute later to the wife on Earth, naked and sporting a baby bump.

"Maybe you want to explore your imagination. I can become any woman you desire, fulfill any fantasy."

The scene shifted once again, this time to Starfleet Academy at a holiday party. He had a drink in his hand while he stared at a beautiful dark goddess, his heart pounding in his chest. She was so amazing Pike couldn't speak. He couldn't get her name out of his head: Rebeka! He remembered watching her all year, becoming completely tongue-tied and clumsy when he approached her, making it impossible to ask her on a date. For years he called her "The one who ran off," not because of anything he did, but simply because she graduated. Now, without losing any of his feelings toward Rebeka, his confidence rose instead of collapsing, and words filled his mind. He knew what to say to her. He wasn't paralyzed.

What does Pike do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)