More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Torg Torg

What's next?

More

She then pushed her ass back hard, making him slip out from her body. He moaned to have stopped. She didn't leave him hanging long as she turned around and pushed him down to the hard floor. She climbed on top of him and slid his manhood back inside her slippery pussy. She took over the work, her breasts swaying in his face.

Pike grabbed her tits and sucked one nipple while he pinched the other. The green girl moaned in a high register, her body quivering as they fucked. She leaned down and captured his mouth in her kiss, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth to tease his tongue.

His nostrils were filled with the sweet, intense scent of her body. He'd heard of the pheromones of the Orion girls, but the experience was like nothing he could have prepared for. It enflamed his lust to heights he had never felt before. Pike grabbed her hips and launched his cock upward hard into her slippery hot pussy, pounding her mercilessly. Then he flipped her over and pounded her into the floor. The scream of her climax and the squeezing of her cunt made him roar over her head as he exploded inside her, still pummeling her sex with quick hard thrusts.

Pike slumped to the floor next to the Orion . She curled into him and purred in his ear.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)