More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Torg Torg

What does Pike do?

A certain redhead comes to mind

Pike shakes his head. That memory is still too painful these ten years later. Instead, an image of Yeoman Colt flashes through Pike's brain. The pretty yeoman fills out her uniform so nicely. The scene shifts to match the scene in Pike's head.

The pretty yeoman walks toward Pike in the deserted hallway. Her boobs are bouncing slightly in her uniform and she gets a swish in her hips that's hard to ignore. She smiles at him and winks. "Hello, Captain."

"Hello, Yeoman. What are you doing awake at this hour?" Pike replies.

"I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk."

"Would you like a nightcap? That should help you sleep."

She grins mischievously and licks her lips. "That would be perfect, Captain."

The captain offers his arm to her, which she takes, caressing his forearm as they walk toward the Captain's quarters.

He opens the door with a woosh and they walk in. As the door closes, Pike turns to the yeoman and kisses her, pressing her against the doorframe. She puts her arms around his neck and kisses him back. Their tongues chase each other and the kiss gets very hot.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)