More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

What does Jack want to do with whom?

Tammy gets lemonade

While he was still filling the dishwasher, the back door opened and Tammy walked into the kitchen. Jack looked up at her and saw that she had unbuttoned all but one of the buttons in the front of her top since the last time he had looked out the window. Her lacy black bra was quite evident as was the valley of skin between her breasts. "Can I have some lemonade?" she asked with a look in her eyes that belied the innocence in her voice.

"Sure, glasses are in that cupboard, and the green pitcher in the fridge has the lemonade," he replied, pointing to the cabinets to the left. He hoped that his misdirection would keep her from noticing the expanding bulge in his shorts.

She opened the cupboards and removed a tall tumbler, then moved to the refrigerator, yanking it open. She grabbed the pitcher, bending over and displaying her cute, little ass to him; she straightened and poured lemonade into her glass. She bent down again and put the pitcher back on the shelf. Tammy closed the door and leaned against the stove, while she sipped the cold liquid. Her eyes looked at Jack with a deep fire in them. As she paused between sips, her tongue slowly traveled across her lovely pink lips. "So, what do you do for fun around here?" she asked seductively after a few sips.

How does he respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)