More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Torg Torg

How does he respond?

Jack plays it cool

Jack replied, "What did you have in mind?" grinning back at her.

Tammy’s eyes flared with excitement as she walked toward him. “I’ve seen you ogling my tits and ass, and that really turns me on.” She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned in to kiss him; her lips brushed lightly across his and then planted solidly. He returned the kiss, mashing his lips into hers. Quickly, her tongue darted out and licked his lips. He opened his mouth and probed gently with his tongue. Their tongues began to dance around inside her mouth as he held her body close to his. He touched his tongue to the sensitive roof of her mouth, and she moaned with pleasure. His hard cock pushed into her firm belly through his shorts; she rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her belly deliciously across his erection.

Breaking the kiss, he said, “I don’t want to get interrupted by one of your friends. I think that would be bad. Let’s go somewhere a little more private, OK?”

She looked at him with a seductive grin on her face, replying, “Take me there.”

Turning toward the dining room, he smiled at her double meaning and invitation and pulled on her hand to follow him. He went through the dining room and the hall to the master bedroom. As her drew her into the room, he closed and locked the door. They fell back into the embrace, kissing each other hard. Their urgency increased as the kiss became more passionate, and Jack fondled her breast through her top. Tammy purred her approval and stroked his cock through his shorts.

She stepped back and unbuttoned the last button on her crop top, pulling it off and showing him her black bra. “Are these what you’re looking for?” Her modest hills seemed bigger on her slight frame. The lacy bra was very sexy, and Jack moved his hands forward to caress it. He found her nipples and rubbed them hard with his thumbs. Tammy moaned, closing her eyes. He bent his head down and nibbled on the lumps in her bra. She pulled his head tight to her chest, and said, “Oh, take that off. I want your lips on those.”

He unhooked the front clasp on her bra, pulling the lacy thing off her shoulders. Her nipples were bright pink and stuck out rigidly. He pinched them with his fingers before he lowered his head and licked one. Tammy gasped her delight, and Jack flicked his tongue rapidly across the engorged nub. He pushed her slowly back into the king-sized bed, and she laid down on, her eyes still looking lustily at him.

What does he do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)