More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Character?

Taming the Wild Wolf

It is no secret that Arya Stark was wild having been blessed, or cursed depending on who asks, with wolf’s blood. The very same wolf’s blood that inspired the Lords of the North into following House Stark into battle while also taming those few who would resist.

This in turn has made the youngest Stark Daughter hard to control like many ladies, especially highborn and therefore Arya could often be seen in the training yard rather than her lessons.

A fact that greatly upsets her mother Lady Catelyn Tully, angers her Septa Mordane, and embarrasses her sister Sansa. Yet they could do nothing for Lord Eddard Stark understands his daughter’s mindset and even encourages such “rebellious” behavior.

Such manners however are unsightly in a woman as men suitors wish for an obedient woman capable of tending to the house and baring children. Neither of which suits Arya Stark, causing her wild streak and endangering her chances of a “happy life” in the eyes of many highborn and even lowborn.

The only question is who will tame this wild wolf and bring her into submission?

A) Her Parents (Pre-Season 1)

B) Joffrey (Season 1)

C) The Queen (Season 1)

D) Sansa (Season 1)

E) Robert Baratheon (Season 1)

F) Tywin (Season 2)

G) The Mountain (Season 2)

H) The Hound (Season 3 or 4)

I) The Brotherhood (Season 3)

J) Bandits (Season 4)

K) Ship Captain (Pre-Braavos)

L) The Faceless Men (Season 5)

M) The Waif (Season 6)

N) House Frey (Season 6)

O) House Bolton (Season 7)

P) Jon Snow (Any Season)

Q) Wildlings (Any Season)

R) White Walkers (Season 8)

S) Gendry (Season 2 or 8)

T) Her Crew (Post Show)

U) Other

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)