More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ankoino Ankoino

Who are you?

Tamika Jackson-Super Villain and Thunder Goddess

Name: Tamika Jackson AKA Queen Oya

Gender: Female

Appearance: Tamika is 23, 5'4" tall, with C-cup breasts and a muscular figure. Her black hair is kept almost completely shaved. Her eyes are brown with soft round facial features and full lips. She is African American with a dark brown skin tone. As Queen Volt she wears a studded leather suit. The suit shows off the shape of her but shows almost no skin. She also wears a metal half mask that covers from her nose and cheeks up. Out of costume she usually wears tight fitting business suits.

Personality: With her new-found power Tamika is bent on world domination. She is ruthless, confident, and manipulative. While not sadistic she won't hesitate to use to meet her goals. Before gaining her powers she was CEO of a tech company she founded herself.

Orientation: Straight.

Powers: Electricity manipulation. Tamika can shoot lightning from her hands (10-20 uses per orgasm depending on strength), generate an electrical field around her (1 minute per orgasm), fly a short distance off the ground (~5 minutes/orgasm), and turn herself into electricity (once per 2 orgasms).

Sexual Requirements: Tamika's powers are charged through her orgasms. Every time she cums she builds up a reserve of power. This reserve is depleted when she uses her powers, the more intricate or destructive an ability is the more it drains her.

Where does Tamika's story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)