More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Tamara Fielding, 22, lazy weekend, by 0hffe

“A wonderful evening to all our fans out there.”

“Meh.”

“This is Marcie and Gina. And I am proud to announce that we are back.”

“Why?”

“What do you mean, why, Gina?”

“Last time I checked the world is still the same fucked up shit place it was when we left. So what cured your manic depression or whatever?”

“Hmm...I think I just missed your suffering.”

“Oh, yeah that makes sense.”

“So, with quite a bit of delay, we are finally reading Tamara Fielding, 22, lazy weekend, by 0hffe

„It's that weird number letter guy again.”

“Indeed. It's a branch in a not particular popular story called “You are what you eat.”

“That's sounds gross. The tags are gross as well. Is this one of these food gain stories, you are so fond of Marcie?”

“Gina, I would appreciate if you don't attribute me with some bizarre fetish.”

“Well, is it?”

“It does have to do with food, yes.”

“I knew it. The last two food related story we read ranked pretty high on the most disgusting shit ever list. And I doubt this one will be any better.”

“Just one way to find out.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“See, Gina? That wasn't so bad now was it?”

“I guess.”

“Do you want to give us an overview of what happened?”

“Its about this girl Tamara who goes to some weird restaurant and eats weird stuff.”

“It is called the Palate Pleasure and is described as a sort of hotel/restaurant hybrid.”

“The name is just as weird. Anyway, Tamara gets a pizza.”

''Right, well, like, if i had to get a meal here for myself for the weekend, i'd totes go with the Personal Pleasure Pizza, Extra Hot, with Constant Creaming filled crust''

“That does sound very tasty.”

“Yeah, unfortunately, when you eat this pizza this happens:

What she did feel, was the liquid around her. Apparently she left the plug in the tub, she was now surrounded by at least a few gallons of her own cum

“That does not sound like something the female body should be capable of.”

“It's disgusting that's what it is. I don't want to cum every time I eat Pizza!”

“Apparently, the Pizza also never cools and can be consumed even a whole day later as if it is still fresh.”

“Tamara's reaction to all of this is very chill. You'd think she would be a bit more freaked out.”

“One person who is decidedly not chill is the owner of Palate Pleasure, who unsatisfied with her employers performance, flat out hands her to Tamara as a sex .”

“So you get a sex with your take away. That sounds like a great business model.”

“Once more Tamara just kinda rolls with it.”

“Tamara is weird, it's the same sort of passive featured in this guy's last story. I want to shake and scream at her to wake the fuck up!”

“Hm, I suppose I see what you are getting at.”

“It's just a fucking weird story!”

“Alright, Gina, calm down. What about the sex? Did you enjoy it?”

“Eh...”

“Well, Gina?”

“It didn't really do much for me.”

“Really? Despite the fact there was this huge focus on lesbian sex.”

“Yeah.”

“I do like how wholesome the story was.”

“Wholesome?”

“Even the evil mistress didn't seem that evil. She just had a certain standard everyone needed to adhere to.”

“ugh.”

“And nothing that happened with the food was ever permanent. I loathe these IQ reducing Bimburgers, but since it's not permanent what's the harm?”

“I dunno. If things aren't permanent aren't there like no stakes?”

“True, true. I also think the focus on food was a bit flagging by the second half.”

“Too much focus on the sex thing, which was never even a thing to begin with and not enough on the food.”

“I mean, they resorted to eating gumdrops at the end! What is this? A Boy and his blob?”

“What?”

“It's not important. I think there is a certain lethargic quality to the story that prevents it from truly excelling. Like when you go on a food binge. “

“What do you expect from a story that calls itself lazy?”

“The writing is fine. Some minor typos, but nothing egregious.

“Yeah, ok, I just pretend I understand what you are getting at.”

“I would argue the other story had a bit more...pizzazz going for it, even though the punctuation in this one was better.”

“No Marcie, this is the one with the Pizza.”

“Whelp, and I believe that is about all we have to say about this one. A good meal, but the aftertaste left something to be desired.”

“Blah.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)