More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What is the appointment?

Talk with Temari

The appointment in question was with Temari Nara the wife of his advisor and assistant, Shikamaru Nara. He honestly wasn’t sure why she set up this meeting but figured that there wasn’t any harm in it. That in mind Naruto swiftly made his way to his office. Nearly 10 minutes later Naruto reached his office and made his way inside. Upon entering his office, he noticed that Temari was already inside waiting for him and took a quick moment to look her over.

Temari’s hair was done up in four pony tails that was similar to the way her hair was in her youth. Her attire though had changed a bit as now she a simple dark purple kimono style robe. The robe was held closed by a black obi wrapped around her waist. The robe in its hid mostly of Temari’s body fairly well with what could be seen only hinting at what lie underneath. Quickly shifting his eyes downward Naruto took in the view of her long creamy legs. On her feet were a pair of black open toed high heeled boots.

All in all, Naruto thought that Temari had become a very beautiful woman who was only rivaled by few. Pushing those thoughts aside he decided to be a bit playful. Temari seemed to haven’t noticed that he had entered and was currently looking out his office window. Seeing this he slowly crept up behind her until he was but a foot away.

“What you looking at?” Naruto shouted from directly behind her. In hindsight this probably wasn’t the best idea since Temari had been a kunoichi before she had kids and it showed.

Temari let out a loud “EEEP” before quickly turning around and sucker punching Naruto right in the stomach knocking the wind out of him.

“Oof” Naruto grunted as he doubled over holding a hand to his stomach. It didn’t really hurt him all that much but took him off guard more than anything as he wasn’t expecting to be hit. “What was that for Temari.” Naruto question with a strain to his voice.

A few seconds later he heard Temari’s voice, “You shouldn’t sneak up on people like that Naruto. You’re lucky I only punched you in the stomach.” Temari said without a hint of apology in her tone. He didn't expect her to apologize though, Temari wasnt one to do that unless she knew without a doubt she was in the wrong. Even then that would depend on if she actually hurt the person or not.

Taking a second to regain his breath Naruto looked up, “That hurt you know!” Naruto said in mock pain.

Temari just snorted in response, “Well it should. Otherwise you wouldn’t learn your lesson.”

Naruto just rolled his eyes in response to that,” What lesson would that be?” He was sure he knew the answer but decided it would be best to go along with this. Other wise she might get angry and an angry woman was something that shouldn’t be trifled with.

“Don’t sneak up on me and yell in my ear. If you do it again, I will hit you much lower than your stomach.” Hearing that actually caused Naruto to pale a little. No matter how strong you are getting hit in your junk will always hurt beyond belief.

He thought now would be a good time to change topic and get down to business. Standing straight up you walked to his desk pulled back his chair and took a seat.

“All the funny business aside.” Temari shot him a faux glare as he said that. “What is it you wanted to talk about today Temari?”

What does Temari want to talk about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)