More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grass_Knight Grass_Knight

What do you do?

Talk to the Frog.

You approach the slippery frog-man.

He eyes your sword warily, and draws his spear with a war-ready frown.

To your left, the red-headed girl with the daggers gets ready to charge, and you can hear the shuffling of paper and the clinking of bottles to your right.

Smiling, you hold your hand out in front of you to signal your peaceful intentions. The frog looks visibly confused.

"Hey how about you let us through that door? No reason anyone needs to get hurt."

The frog continues with his bewildered expression. He lowers his spear to his side and reaches up to scratch the back of his head; his flat, smooth fingers making a strange rubbery noise as he scratches.

"Are you serious? But if I let you through, you wouldn't get the treasure in this box." He speaks with a strange accent, a bit reminiscent of a high pitched Spanish man.

"That's fine."

The frog looks at you and then back to the door behind him, before returning his perplexed gaze to you.

"Look, I'm not going to let you past, my whole job is to guard this door. If I just went around letting every adventurer through, I would be a terrible employee."

"Who's your boss? Maybe I could talk to him, explain the situation. There is three of us, and one of you, obviously we could just kill you and our way through the door, but I prefer the peaceful approach. " As you make you case, you turn to motion to the two beautiful women at your sides. The red-head is wearing a confused expression, very similar to the one the frog has been making throughout your encounter. The blonde seems impressed, and she blushes again when you look at her.

"My boss? Why do you adventurer types even bother to come in here if you aren't going to do your research first? We're the Lily-Pad Gang! Me and my three sisters guard the loot in this dungeon, and you're going to have to get past all of us if you want to try to steal something." The frog rubs his chin and appears to be lost in thought before speaking up again. "Look maybe we could come to an agreement. I can't let you by just to save my own skin, or I'll just get in trouble later, but maybe if I got to take a hostage I could make up for it. Give me that cute blonde chick there, she has a fantastic ass, and a nice pair of tits to match. Leave her with me and I'll let you through, you'll never make it past my sisters anyway."

Turning to face the blonde girl again, you think about your next move. The adorable woman is clearly unsettled by the frog's offer, and she shakes her head vigorously when you turn to consider her. Her soft pink lips are bent into a devastating quiver that makes you want to run and give her a hug.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)