More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vadasza Vadasza

What to do next?

Talk to my sister

Although my sister is aware about my desire to leave and start a new life on my own, even if just for a while, I should try and talk to her. Here goes nothing.

*knock*Knock*knock*

Cam: Who is it?

John: You favorite brother

Cam: What do you want?

John: Can we talk for a bit?

Cam: Whatever, come in

Taking a deep breath I open the door and make my way in, she is clearly unhappy, she was the first one to be aware of my plans. She hated my guts, in her own words, for leaving her behind while I go have fun in another city. It pained me to leave her behind, while we certainly have liberties at home, for many years we thought "Is just you and me", mostly during my rebellious, adults don't get me stage of my life.

Cam: When do you leave?

John: At the end of the month, just need to confirm the deposit for the apartment and book my ticket.

Cam: Is dad paying for it?

I nod and explain how our dad thought I was going to need as much as my savings once I get there, for food and moving around until I land a job. We talk for awhile about random things, her mood seems to improve a bit.

As I say good night and walk towards the door Cam hugs me from behind without saying a word before going to her bed, I smile at her, turn of the light and make my way towards my own bedroom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)