More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by avalian avalian

What woman makes the first move

Tales of the Curse

There are many women who are, or have been a part of Sarah's life that have never, and may never, encounter Bill. Just because they are unlikely to have to opportunity to meet and seduce Bill the curse did not bypass them. As with all the women the curse changed these women have become more desirable and more seductive. They also enjoy seducing men who are already otherwise taken. Should they have the opportunity to meet Bill they would, of course, prioritize seducing him.

This thread is a starting point for stories involving these women, each of which will have a separate thread here. Most of these will be single chapter items and the women in them will not be included in the characters section (though the name of any representative models will be included at the end of the chapter). These may include women that know Sarah but not Bill, women who once knew Sarah but no longer have a connection to her and even women who have somehow been an influence on Sarah's life without ever knowing her.

What women that are part of Sarah's life will we follow today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)