More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by avalian avalian

What women that are part of Sarah's life will we follow today?

The Poet Laureate

Carol and David Morse were excited about the activity they had planned. The pair had met at a poetry reading of Janine Sousa, become close over their shared love of poetry, fallen in love and two years later married. Now, on their first anniversary they learned that Janine Sousa was doing a reading in their home town, and they were attending it as the start of their celebrations.

Janine Sousa had been inspiring people for three generations with her poetry. Even now, at ninety years old she still had her sharp mind and quick wit. She attributed both her mental and physical health to clean living and staying active. She'd won multiple prizes for her poetry, including the Nobel Prize in Literature, awarded to her for her most famous poem which she had written at the age of 75. She wrote about the power women possessed and how they could live freely however they chose to live. She was an inspiration.

Years earlier her poetry had inspired Sarah at college to be a free spirit and to use what she saw as the power of being a woman to get what she wanted out of life. She didn't really understand the poetry at the time and used her sexuality to get what she wanted. After the terrible affair with her professor she'd read the poems again with a different mind set and found new inspiration to be a strong woman and not a wild one.

As the curse swept through the women in Sarah's life, including those that had inspired her, Janine Sousa was affected. Had Sarah read the poem Janine intended to read today she would have received exactly the message she'd originally thought was the meaning behind the first poem of Janine's she'd read and it would not have been subtle.

Carol and David arrived early at the hotel ballroom where Janine was going to do her reading and found seats at the front. Ms. Sousa had not yet arrived and so they sat, staring lovingly into each other's eyes and discussing her poetry and its impact on them. When Ms. Sousa did enter the ballroom it was from a doorway directly in David's eyeline over Carol's shoulder and he felt his jaw drop and his cock stiffen at the sight of the woman entering. It appeared to be Janine Sousa, and he knew the last time he'd seen her he'd marveled at how young she looked for her age. But the stylists she'd hired for this reading had truly brought out just how incredible she looked and any twenty five year old would wish she looked as good as this ninety year old.

As much as he loved his wife, David couldn't help but compare her unfavorably to the woman who had just walked in. A red blouse covered the top half of her body, if covered was the right word when it was open far enough down to reveal every inch of cleavage presented by the clearly visible black bra she was wearing. A black vinyl skirt cinched tightly around her tiny waist before wrapping around her curving hips and the tops of her incredible legs. Her blonde hair flowed around her like a mane, framing her gorgeous face with its piercing blue eyes and full lips. She entered carrying a cigarette delicately in her hand, lit despite the hotel's no smoking policy and clearly no one was racing to tell this gorgeous woman she couldn't do something she wanted to.

Carol took a moment to realize her husband had stopped talking and turned to face the front of the room, assuming that the guest of honor had arrived. When she laid eyes on her she was instantly jealous to an she'd never felt before. Carol was an attractive woman but there wasn't one feature she had where this old woman didn't have her completely beat. Even her skin looked so much smoother and silkier than Carol's own twenty six year old body. She definitely understood why her husband had gone silent, as jealous as she was about him staring at another woman there was no way she could blame him for staring at this one.

Janine Sousa took her place at the front of the room beside a lighting stand set up by the photographer her publicist had hired. She scanned the front of the room and immediately noticed a pair sitting at the front. The woman had her hand resting on the man's and a wedding band was obvious on each of their hands. The man looked just like the type of man she was most interested in. He was handsome, fit, tall and most importantly, married.

Janine did not wait for an introduction before starting into her poem and as David listened to her speak her deep, sensual voice made his cock twitch in his pants. She was reciting a new poem and the opening verse was much like some of her earlier work. It spoke of a man and a woman, deeply in love. A wedding arose from the love and the pair shared their joys and pains, equal partners in their marriage.

At the second verse she took a drag from her cigarette before moving into the much more erotic imagery that began to form. The second verse was about the man seeing an older woman who had recently arrived in town. She spoke of how his eyes were drawn into her deep cleavage and his mind soon followed. There was a line about how her lips made him yearn to kiss this woman, heedless of the love he had for his wife. It evoked the man fantasizing about having her long legs wrapped around his body. The whole time she read the second verse, Janine's eyes were locked on David's and he found it impossible to look away. He felt as though she was reading directly from his soul.

In the third verse the imagery moved to the thoughts of the older woman, reveling in the power she wielded over men. Janine lightly traced the top of her breasts with her fingers, drawing David's eyes down to them, as she spoke of the woman knowing that men would sacrifice anything to fall into the depths between her breasts. She ran her hand over her hip, drawing David's eye there as she painted an image with her words of the woman's swaying stride turning men away from any other woman. She leaned back against the table behind her and cocked one leg to expose more of her thigh and show off the tightness of her fit body.

She moved on to a verse about the woman knowing the true power of a woman that she gains with age. She spoke of how she knew every inch of a man's body and how to elicit the greatest pleasure from it. Her imagery told of her understanding of the female body and how to use it to bring men to the heights of arousal and also to increase her own pleasure. There were lines about the skills of seduction and sexual ecstasy that only an older woman could know.

She smiled as she neared the end of the poem and began speaking of how the woman used her feminine power to take what she wanted. The man on his knees, begging to be with her and forsaking any other woman because of her sexual superiority. Her having the man worship her as a goddess, as a woman like her deserved, and then using her body to erase all other women from his mind forever. The end of the poem told of how he joined the many other men who served her and her irresistible female power. A smirk crossed her lips as she saw a wet stain form on David's pants as her erotic imagery and her incredible body made him cum for her, sitting right next to his wife.

She would definitely enjoy taking this man from the love of his life, he would be the first that would become an example of the truth of her latest poem. No man could resist her, especially if he was with another woman.

(Janine Sousa the Poet Laureate, portrayed by Nata Lee)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)