More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Tales from Rahowa, by IdealSimp

“FUCK!”

“Gina, please.”

“We were almost off the first page!”

“True.”

“We didn’t even had a chapter since fucking June! I was sure we finally got away! Even dickgirl guy has given up on this shit! We had it! We almost had it!”

“Look, Gina I don’t know what to tell you.”

“And now two more fucks have already posted a submission! Great! Wonderful!”

“First things first, we are reading Tales from Rahowa, by IdealSimp”

“Rahowa...that some sort of third world shithole I never heard….WHAT THE FUCK!”

“Gina...”

“IS THIS A FUCKING DICK ON THE FUCKING COVER?”

“It is.”

“Marcie, I swear to god if this is another dickgirl story…”

“No, I don’t think it is, Gina.”

“Uhu, that is not a male body, I can tell you that much. Eww...it looks like some sort...of tiny sausage with it’s skin peeled off! Eww! Eww! Eww!”

“Gina.”

“And what the hell is wrong with his balls? It looks like he as some sort of tumor growing on top of his dick!”

“You don’t need to stare at it so closely, Gina.”

“Yes, I do. It’s like a dickwreck. You can’t look away.”

“Well, luckily for you this is not a story about dicks.”

“What is it about then? BNWO, BBC, SNEED...hold on. Is this a sexstory about the fucking Grinch, Marcie?”

“...I can’t even begin to fathom the mental gymnastics you went through to arrive at that conclusion, Gina.”

“Then what the fuck is it? The one thing from these gibberish ass tags I can identify is Sissy. We could read Jerk’s sissy story instead of whatever this trash is, you know. The lazy shit actually updated recently.”

“If you would have bothered reading the tagline, it clearly states that this is a raceplay story.”

“So it’s about a guy fucking someone on top of a shark or…?”

“What the f...*EHEM* no Gina, race as in racist.”

“Oh, hell no!”

“Gina...”

“Racists aren’t sexy!”

“Some would beg to differ. We actually have touched stories with racist undertones before. The Crusader comes to mind or Asian Persuasion. “

“Don’t forget the Ria stories. Fucking all of them. Degenerate fucks.”

“My Gina, I must admit I had no idea you care so much about the sensitive subject of race.”

“Of course I do! Have you seen the average racist, Marcie? They are all ugly as fuck!”

“...aha.”

“If there was at least any sexy girl racist out there I could get behind it, but nooooo! Bunch of egg shaped trailer trash fuhrer ugly’s all the way!”

“Anyways…”

“Don’t you anyways me!”

“ANYWAYS, this is the first time we delve into the subgenre of raceplay properly. It is a niche but it has it’s fans on here. I’m surprised it actually took over 100 stories for us to receive a submission.”

“Geez, yeah I guess no one from the Klan had the actual audacity to submit their trash.”

“Come now, Gina. I’m sure this race story will be, at the very least...racy.”

“Bleh.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Game mode, riiiight. If there’s even a single fucking game mode related thing in this dump I’m going to on a black cock.”

“How cocky. So, this is a story of black supremacy. In the not so distant future, blacks are the majority and have pretty much enslaved the white population of the United States.”

“I prefer the future from the sissy story were everyone is enslaved by robots.”

“I have to give the author credit for the setup. It is...decently well thought out. Infodumping, but short enough that it isn’t offensive.”

“I see plenty of offensive shit here.”

“It also comes with rule porn.”

“With what?”

You are not allowed outside past curfew.

• You are not allowed to vote.

• You need a license to have children.

• Additionally, you have no rights to free speech nor can you be a victim of discrimination. Private and public institutions are free to treat you as they wish.

“I like rules, they are very erotic. More people should write rule porn.”

“OK.”

Author's Note (Read This Before Continuing)

“Fuck you.”

“Gina please.”

There will never be content involving gore, mutilation or scat.

“Too bad eh, Marcie?”

“Cease your slander, Gina. I neither like gore nor mutilation.”

“Other then that this just the usual bullshit excuses and disclaimers. I’m not a racist but...that’s exactly what a racist would say!”

“I take more offense by the picture of grass, which the author invites us to touch.”

“That’s just a meme, Marcie.”

“I know that it is a me-me, Gina. My issue stems from the fact that clicking on the image does nothing. Does the author not realize the perfect opportunity for a joke he had? And he squandered it. Squandered it like I squandered a witty joke here.”

“Marcie, holy shit, we are on page fucking five! Can we please get on with this fucking shit already!”

“I would, Gina, but there is no link back from the information page to the actual story so we have to click on previous chapter like cavemen. That is two strikes now and the story hasn’t even started. This author is walking on thin ice.”

“Hope he fucking breaks in.”

“Alright, this tale is written in second person, which means we are Alex, a white male college student and quite clearly a sissy.”

“Ugh, yet another dick pick.”

“He looks cute though. Would look awfully good in a school girl uniform. That said, I personally prefer blondes.”

“His dick looks like it’s rotting, Marcie.”

“Ah yes, this is why you don’t use AI to create images of male genitalia. Especially not when you have readers like Gina who stare especially hard at every dick she come across.”

“This pathetic Sissy twink lives with his mom and two sisters. His twin sister bullies him while the younger seems more friendly. I unfortunately was to read enough porn that I can tell where this is going.”

“There was no tag, so I think we are good.”

“We better fucking are.”

“Everyone gets shipped to college, where Alex and his twin have to attend a lecture on why blacks are superior, which is, surprisingly, taught by a white female teacher.”

“Holy shit, this guy loves dicks! I never had to read a story with that god dam fucking much dick pics n it!”

“This class is mandatory for whites and I kinda like this more low key racism the story is going for. Whites are treated as inferior but they aren’t quite slaves. We don’t see white students getting in the hallways or anything like that. It is all surprisingly understated.”

“Give it time, Marcie.”

“It didn’t take long for Alex to get picked for a showcase to illustrate the difference between black and whites. Of course, this is just a pretext to humiliate him. A tad generic, as far as opening set pieces go, but let us see.”

"N-No, Miss Cormick. I... I'm a virgin." You can feel tears forming in your eyes when you spot Jodie in the back. She's gripping the lectern tightly, her face flustered with her other hand between her legs but still obscured by the rows of students in front of her. No, surely she's not...?

“So far our sissy protagonist got humiliated by his sister and his teacher, both white females.”

“What are you insinuating, Gina?”

“Did this simp bitch just wanted to write a femdom story but included the whole race shit to be an edgy fucker?”

“Well, we actually do get introduced to our first black character. A dapper fellow named Tyrese.”

“Big deal, his one personality trait is that he has a huge dick. He might as well be a dildo.”

“Alex and Tyrese are having a literal dick measuring contest and good lord, he is hung like an elephant!”

“Real question, Marcie. Do straight guys really enjoy looking at dicks constantly?”

“Don’t ask me, I’m neither a guy nor straight.”

“Oh, joy! We get to pick a girl to join this sausage fest!”

“A busty blonde or a shy redhead. I leave the choice up to you, Gina.”

“I hate redheads but the other option has cock in it, so I’m morally obligated to choose the ginger bitch. And would you look at that! We finally get a picture without a dick in it!”

“We are also getting something else if I can divert your attention towards the score side of things. Turns out game mode IS used here.”

“Ugh...”

“Well, Gina, looks like you’re about to chock on cock.”

“That was a joke!”

“A cocky cock chock joke?

You can feel tears forming in your eyes when you spot Jodie in the back. She's gripping the lectern tightly, her face flustered with her other hand between her legs but still obscured by the rows of students in front of her. No, surely she's not...?

“That line was already there a couple of chapters ago.”

“Yes, quite the embarrassing gaffe, but to give the author some peace of mind, we had worse. Speaking of worse, the reason Jodie is jilling it this time, is because our redhead, Hannah, is ordered to kick Alex in the balls.”

“So, this WHITE girl kicks a WHITE boy in the balls while a WHITE teacher instructs her to do so. Notice the fucking problem with this racism story, Marcie?”

“Hm yes, there is a black male on stage but even he feels kinda put into a sub role. There is a clear hierarchy here with the teacher on top. I guess the intend is to have a white teacher teach black supremacy to really hammer the point home, but since the teacher is so dominant it doesn’t really work.”

“Wow, ginger bitch really goes to town on Alex, ballbusting, facestomping, spitting on him. No remorse either. I ALMOST feel bad for the sissy.”

“We do get this snippet to top off the scene.”

Hannah, suddenly aware of the audience that just watched her emasculate you, blushes profusely. "Th-Thanks, professor. I... I feel a little better now. Um. Sorry, Alex. I just... You look so much like him. I... I-I got angry and-" your heart melts for her. This poor girl.

“Is the author just self inserting into Alex or something? Because that is some major simping.”

“Hmm, fascinating. A surface level reading of that paragraph seems to indicate that we are supposed to sympathize with Hannah. But a closer inspection reveals that this isn’t the case. I think this was done to show Alex deeply rooted insecurities and his doormat tendencies. Of course, by having this story in second person, the author is insinuating that the reader is on the same level of emotional gullibility, which is a pretty audacious statement to make.”

“You know what? I don’t care. Next up, Hannah is ordered to suck dick. Black dick, to be exact. Again, the white professor doesn’t ask dildoman if it’s ok to suck him off, she just gives the go ahead.”

“In fact what the black male thinks isn’t even worthy of consideration. He really is nothing more then a penis with a body attached to it. Of course he is perfectly fine with that treatment because nothing screams alpha more then complete submission to authority.”

“I CAN’T EVEN READ THE FUCKING TEXT WITHOUT HAVING TO WATCH A FUCKING DICK FLOPPING AROUND! ARGLLGHHHRRGGLGLGLGLGLGLRRLRL!”

One Phallophobia induced episode later

“You’re back with us, Gina?”

“Yes. Thankfully, this was the last chapter. Wow, that was trash. At least the other dick centric stories have the courtesy to not shove themselves in my face like they want to deepthroat me! Does this count as ? Because if it does I’m going to sue Simp so hard he’s gonna need to suck a billion cocks to pay off the settlement.”

“Funny that you bring that up, because while you were lying on the floor, frothing from your mouth, I was actually contacted by the author.”

“Is he offering to become my finsub?”

“Not quite. He screwed up and forgot to publish a chapter.”

“...”

“So there’s a bunch more.”

“Are you insinuating that there are further episodes to this narrative subject matter? Do these subsequent passages perchance involve additional dick graphics interchange format and African American erectile organ idolizing?”

“Seems so. Now Alex is made to kiss Tyrese’s dick. There’s another gif of it.”

“I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE…”

Twelve eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy sessions later

“Again, Tyrese is not getting a say in this male on male matter. Don’t get me wrong, I like forcing males to pleasure each other as much as the next girl but even so...”

"My name is Alex, and I'm a Beta."

Your eyes are firmly planted on the floor, There's still precum leaking from your tip. If you weren't ridiculously turned on right now you'd want to die. You hear a muffled squeak and your eyes dart to the back of the hall. Jodie looks dishevelled, her face beet red. She's not moving anymore, just leaning back and breathing heavily. She didn't just... No, she wouldn't…

“Let me get this straight. This absolute Beta cuck loser is the only one in this class who actually got a chick off.”

“The irony is quite...dripping.”

“Har har.”

“After, Alex goes home, dreams about his own inadequacy and that is where the story stands as of now.”

“And the last chapter is some fucking unfinished debug chapter this dipshit of an author uploaded accidentally, holy fuck how many times did he screw up now?”

“Hmm...I believe that makes three. Four, if we count that embarrassing grass incident. This author is clearly quite...*shudder* inept.”

“...are you getting off on an author sucking balls again, Marcie?”

“Of course not. But you have to admit, it is exceedingly rare that a writer messes up the technical aspect to such a degree. My, I wager our little, clumsy Simp boy must be quite mortified to have his ungainly inadequacies laid bare for all to see. But even if he fixes these debasing mistakes, they will be immortalized here, forever. How humiliating. How degrading! Hohohohoho! *huf* *huf*

“You are one screwed up bitch, Marcie.”

“Ehem, but I suppose we must discuss the writing properly as well.”

“Do we?”

“The general style, prose and flow was actually quite good. I also noticed a surprising lack of typos. In fact, I can’t point out a single one. Good boy!”

“Pretty sure he spelled “disheveled” wrong in that example you posted, Marcie.”

“...did he now?♥”

“Stop, creeping on the author, Marcie.”

“Yes, yes. I believe the issues this story has are more of a structural nature. We already touched upon the fact that this feels more like a femdom then a raceplay story.”

“More like a dickpic story then anything. Thanks for getting me to on my own vomit, you shit!”

“And I do think you can interweave the two! If either Hannah or the teacher would have been black, I believe that would have gone a long way in creating a more equal balance of inequality.”

“So, basically you are complaining that the story is not racist enough.”

“If you must put it that way, Gina. Even you have to admit that having only one named black character in 20+ chapters doesn’t exactly paint a great picture of black supremacy.”

“I admit nothing. Except that this story sucks. Major black cock.”

“Why, thanks for reminding me, Gina. Now, let’s see if those therapy session were worth the 10k by cashing in on that bet of yours…remember: visualize it as a long cone of ice cream.”

“FUCK YOU, SIMP!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)