More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Taking a Very Busty Friend to the Park

Looking at this picture I remember our first vacation with Myra. Myra is the girl with the incredible boobies. I'm Lucy (right) and on the left is my best friend Jennifer. We met Myra on a backpacking trip through Europe. We were sitting on the same train to Poland when we all shared a meal together. We really hit it off that day and so we exchanged whatsapp and kept writing now and then. One day Myra announced she would be visiting me in my hometown in the US. I live in a small town in Florida, not far from Miami and she came by to visit me there. Of course, I called Jennifer to share the news and invite her to our reunion. It was great to see her again and we went for a walk in the park to catch up on things.

Come to think of it, it was the first time we ever spend time with her in a public place - except that day on the train, where we had been quiet for ourselves. But now, as we strolled around in the park, we noticed all the looks she was getting. She wasn't particularly sexy dressed - like most backpackers or tourists, she wore comfortable pants and top. That top was so stretched out by her enormous boobs, that you could see the slightly darker areolas through the fabric. It amazed me by the way, how despite the massiveness of her chest, her boobs were able to retain a firm drop-shape without a bra. She must have had great connective tissue. Much later she told me, that she sometimes didn't wear bras, because her bras were mostly uncomfortably restricting, especially with the Florida heat, and also they made her boobs look even bigger.

But that day Jennifer and I couldn't help but stare when she walked towards us with her sweaty top sticking to her massive floppers. As we strolled around and talked about our lives, we would occasionally be interrupted by some passers-by's comment on her chest. "Nice rack!" some immature college kid said while passing us on his bike, giving her the thumbs up. But Myra didn't even stop in her sentence. I believe I just saw the corner of her mouth twitching for a smile, but that was it. Jennifer and I on the other hand looked at each other disturbed by this comment. We were soon to learn how much more nasty things an exceptionally busty girl has to endure in our society so that we would understand why a simple comment like that, wasn't a big deal to Myra anymore.

We walked past a couple of lovers who both starred at Myras rack. The woman pointed her finger at Myra and looked back at her boyfriend offended."Those are not real. She's not fooling anyone with those bolt-ons." She informed him in a snarky tone intended for Myra's ears more than for her boyfriends. Bolt-ons? That's certainly not describing the natural slope of Myra's chest, which was resting full and heavy in the middle of her torso, just a bit above her belly button, I thought. They look as natural as they can get. We passed several other people with really great contributions to Myra's well-being, like "Get a reduction, your back must be killing you" or "Try wearing something baggy, you look so cheap" and "You could make a fortune in porn". Other comments included "Why don't you wear a bra? They didn't have any hammocks your size in store?", "Got milk?", "Ay mamacita!" and others. But Myra didn't bat an eye. Even when that jogger ran towards her with both hands stretched out like a zombie, groping her and motorboating her boobs for a second, she just shook him off and went on as nothing had happened.

I noticed a guy stalking us so I suggested sitting on a bench for a while until the guy had passed us. But as we all sat there the guy just took the other bench facing us, where he could just comfortably stare and Myra's chest. I froze in shock when he reached for his zipper, leaned back comfortably pulled a huge veiny dick out, and started jerking off. He even raised his free hand apologetically towards us, to signal us: "I'm sorry you have to see this, I'll be done in a minute." This time Myra just gave him a friendly nod, and turned to me, to tell me a funny story about her surfing classes. While Jennifer and I were quite nervous with this guy around, jerking off to our friend, Myra seemed as relaxed as always. We were so focused on him that we actually missed how another guy, an older gentleman had been standing right behind us, staring right into the depths of Myra's cleavage. I just noticed him in the corner of my eye, when his cock passed my ear. I turned and saw the guy's dick pointing into Myra's cleavage shooting thick ropes of cum right into it. I almost screamed, but Myra just reached for a tissue from her bag.

From this moment on we spent the day literally in a crossfire zone - more precisely, Myra did. Jennifer and I were totally left out of this. During our conversation guys would just walk up to our busty friend with an inquisitive smile, she would just nod understandingly, and they would zip down, do a few wanks, and shoot a badly aimed thick rope of cum across her chest or face. She would just wipe it right off unless the next guy was already approaching then she would just wait until there were no further claimants. Then we would return to normality for a while, talking, laughing, showing each other pictures of fun moments on our phones. But at one point, cum ropes came flying left and right onto her, making it impossible for her to speak without accidentally catching some semen with her mouth. But she'd just spit it out or swallowed it away, wiping her mouth clean with the back of her hand, and went on with her story. There was already a little puddle of semen forming between her breasts too. She raised her hand to ask the guys for a short break, so she could wipe some of it off before it would slide down into her belly button. To my surprise, those guys followed her nonverbal commands dutifully and without protesting. Some family walked past looking at this weird scenario with open mouths - three girls on a bench, a college student and a construction worker with their uneven sized and colored dicks out in front of them, while a girl with massive boobs was shoving tissues up and down her jiggling chest - This had to be a prank or something, right?

Jennifer and I had a much harder time dealing with this situation. As common as it seemed to be for Myra, as surreal it was for us. We tried hard to keep the conversation with Myra, but sometimes we would just lose the thread because all this... was just so... unbelievable. But since Myra seemed so ok with it, neither I nor Jennifer wanted to say anything, that might have escalated the situation instead of defusing it. Myra's top was covered in stains, some already started to turn into a dry flaky crust, others were still glittering wet. A little pool of cum, mostly the lumpy bits had formed between her breasts and it took her several tissues to her chest dry. Even the guy from the nasty girlfriend came back to have a shot. He was one of the few who actually said something to Myra. "Sorry about my girlfriend before. She's flat, so she's a real bitch – No offense girls." He added looking down on me and Jennifer, who were just as flat. Myra laughed. "Yeah, I get it, don't worry. It's all good." The guy looked relieved and zipped down. "You don't mind, do you?" His cock was impressively large and already so hard, he had to fight to get it out of his jeans. "Ugh..." Myra moaned a bit exhausted. "Alright, let's hope you are the last one for today, I'm running out of tissues and I think my friends feel a bit uneasy about this whole thing." The guy smiled sheepishly at us and gave us an apologetic shrug. "Sorry, girls. I'll make it quick. You just don't run into one of these every day, you know."

It really dawned on me how different Myra's life had been due to her huge chest from our own. I wondered how many more men she had had than us, and how many more admirers were probably standing in line waiting for a chance. I and Jennifer could count the men we had with only our 10 fingers, and that's only if you'd include the occasional causal blowjob in a club or something. Those massive tits must have catapulted Myra straight into adulthood when it came to her sex life. At age 20 she was probably more experienced than a 50-year-old prostitute - whether she liked it, or not.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)