More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protress protress

Does Kazuma meet with Satsuki

Taking May off

Sorry to do this to you, but I will not be posting any chapters in May. The reason is writer's block. Don't worry, I know where I want to go. It's just some of the steps to get there are not finished. Let me give you the status of some of the branches.

Yes Branch

I am stuck on the volleyball game. I am reading up on the game so I can write it in a realistic way to the game. After the game, I do know how I will give more details about Rieka. I also have an idea for the plot of this branch, who the antagonist will be, and what they are after. I also have a bad ending for this branch ready to go once we get there. What I don't have is the good ending or the resolution for the conflict. I will say that the conflict will tie into something that was introduced subtly in the branch.

5.2 Branch

This one is still under work, with nothing really set yet.

Branch (10.2)

This one has a lot of it already planned out. It will be going more into the world the story is taking place in and the factions within it. What is holding up the next chapter is that I want to write it in a way that gets the point across without beating the reader over the head with it. Don't worry, it's not anything political or modern issue based. It's more about expressing who a character is without just out right saying it. As for the , I already have the culprit, the reasons behind it, and how it was done. I also have a general idea of the characters within the factions will act. There are just some details that need to be sorted out.

10.1 Branch

I am not sure where I will go with this branch. It will most likely involve Satsuki trying to establish a peaceful relationship between herself and Kazumi, while trying to keep her succubus nature in check.

3.3 Branch

I have an idea where this one will go. It will go over some of the same early events that happen in the Yes branch, but with some changes. We will also learn more about Rieka early on and get some history.

4.3 Branch

I don't have much planned for this branch. I am thinking of going more into her succubus nature.

Blood Route (2.5)

As the title suggests, this branch will go more into Satsuki's vampiric nature. It will also be a bit more action oriented, with a conflict with the anti-monster group. I do have plans in it to delve more into the history of vampires in this world, but those details are still under work.

Twin Blood (9.2)

I have no idea where I am going with this one. I think this branch was a mistake, as it introduces elements that could potentially rework the entire balance of power in the world. I am thinking of it more as a comedic branch, not really to be taken seriously.

Side Stories

I also have two side stories under work. The first, and most complete, will introduce two new characters who will become important in the Branch and will start a few years before the main story began. It will also introduce a new race into the story. I have most of the details of this race already set. The only things keeping this side story from being released are: 1. I have not written any of it yet, except for outlines. 2. This side story will not have any sex scenes in it, so I am not sure how readers would react to it.

The other side story is still under work. It would be taking place around the time most non-humans left the world and show how things have changed since then. This one will be pretty short and will have some sexual content. However, I haven't even outlined this story yet, so it might be a while before it comes out.


And that is the status of the story. I just wanted to let all of you know that so you didn't think I was just taking a month off to play video games. Hope this helps you understand what I am trying to write with this story.

Thank you everyone for your views, likes, and favorites. I am glad that I was able to make something people are enjoying.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)