More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

This should be a familiar scene. The real question is...what happens to Leia next?

Taken away to be processed

"Take her from me." Jabba rumbled, mere inches from Leia's face. So close she could feel his hot breath, accompanied by the overpowering stench of something rotting. "She must be prepared."

The Gamorean pigs led her out of the room. She struggled in the monster's grasp, to no avail. Lando watched with a bowed head as she is taken away. Whatever the plan had been before, it was now totally in flames. Only Luke could save them.

The Gamorean dragged her down flight after flight of stairs, deep into the heart of Jabba's lair. So far from natural light, the only thing illuminating the dusty stone corridors were flickering paneled lighting. Whatever she was being taken to, it was deep below the surface.

"Where am I being taken?" Leia demanded, "I'm a representative of the Rebel Alliance. I demand to at least be told where I am being taken."

Yet, her protestation is met only with silence. If her green guard could speak common, he certainly wasn't showing it. In time, they arrived at a secure steal hatch. No doubt the destination they intended for her. So be it. Leia stiffened herself, ready for whatever indignation waited for her beyond the door. But, that proved a harder task then anticipated. When the door opened, Leia went pale.

What is waiting for her behind the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)