More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

What is waiting for her behind the door?

The gaping maw of a monster!

Behind the door was a monster. When the door opened, at first there was a pit. But, seeing the door opened, the creature behind the door moved it's mouth over the doorway. It had a gaping maw so large as to completely turn the doorway into a passage down it's throat. It's long dripping tongue reached outward into the hallway, swiping at Leia and the guard.

"Are you trying to kill me!?" Leia half shouted. She was the princess of Alderann. Or at least she had been. She was a valuable hostage.

Dodging the swiping tongue, she turned around shoving her shoulder into the stomach of her captor. But, it did little good. The Gamorean must have weighed hundreds of pounds. When it came to a wrestling match, she was nowhere close to her captor's strength. The Gamorean shoved her forwards, causing her to stumble back. In fact, she stumbled so far that she fell into the range of the giant creature's tongue. It shot out like a dart, grabbing her by the leg of her pants, and dragging her into the creature's mouth. It's mouth sealed shut around her, silencing her scream.

Then the Gamorean closed the door.

Is this the end of Princess Leia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)