More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Do you take a turn with the sissy?

Take your sloppy sevenths

You aren't exactly excited by the prospect of fucking a bimboi in front of a bunch of strangers with shivs, especially one covered in prison tats and cum, but you get the impression the only thing lower on the prison totem pole than a sissy is a boi too scared to fuck a sissy. You manage an almost convincing, "Hell yeah! I never pass up a chance to pound a punk's ass." You don't sound nearly as tough as you'd hope, and you wonder if you are going to end up having to break someone's nose by the end of the day just to prove that there's a lot of whupass in your smallish frame.

You wait for the two prisoners filling her ass to flood her guts with their cum, and you pull down your pants and slip in between her legs. You have never been big on public performances, but somehow the sheer depravity of the moment is enough to get your cock ready and raring to go. You slide in squeamishly, expecting her cunt to be cavernous after all the cocks she's taken, but her hole wraps tightly around your shaft as if you were the first one to stretch her out.

You'd heard studs at school bragging that sissy pussy was tight as a virgin no matter how often you fucked it, but you never believed it until this moment. Feeling it nurse your cock like it was filled with mother's milk makes you a believer and you wonder why you wasted so much time with a frigid cunt like Heather sissy cunt's feel so wet and warm and willing. You've barely warmed up and the punky punk is backing back on your cock hard and fast and hungrily. You dig your fingers into her fleshy buttocks and hold on for dear life, pounding her harder than she can thrust back and grunting and groaning like a man possessed.

"Check out the new fish! Looks like he's in love! Hah hah! Don't tell me this is your first time, playa?" Snake hisses at you, but you ignore him to better focus on the cum coated angel twerking around your throbbing cock. You never knew sex could feel this good...this wild and savage and raw. Every muscle in your body is tense and taut and tingling, especially the hard and hot muscle sawing in and out of the sissy's sloppy cunt. You never want this moment to end, riding the razor's edge between pleasure and pent up pain, passion and power, every awful urge inside you flaring up and making you feel like an steel hard shaft forged in flames. Then the sperm kissed sissy turns her head and locks eyes with you, giving you a look of base animal lust. You explode inside the punk's pussy so hard your eyes roll back into your head and the world goes dark....

....

What do you see when you open your eyes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)