More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Take the elevator, the stairs, or something else?

Take the stairs

You need time, time to think and time to let your gift work. Besides, a little exercise never hurt anyone.

You open the door to the stairs and begin to climb. You shiver at the dark energy you feel around you.

You make it up seven flights, before nearly flattening a woman. She recoils upon seeing you and pulls out a dagger.

The energy of the dagger is that of light, contrasting it with its surroundings like a lighthouse beacon. The woman is tall, nearly six feet, simple brown hair tied back in a pony tail.

She points the dagger at you. “What are you?”

You lift your hands in air in symbolic surrender. “I’m just a girl.”

She looks at you suspiciously. “I’ll be the judge of that.”

She tosses a small silver cross at you. Instinctively you catch it.

The woman looks at you expectedly, perhaps anticipating you bursting into flames. She stares at you a full minute before lowering her dagger.

“So, just a girl, who are you?”

“My name is Josephine, my friends call me Fine. Who are you?”

“Cassandra. How did you end up here? There’s a god damn portal to hell open in this place.”

If she expects you to be surprised, you aren’t. In fact that explains a lot. “So why are you here?”

“I’m a demon hunter. I came with my friends to close the portal. Now I’ve lost them.”

“Perhaps I can help you find your friends, if you help me escape?”

She raises an eyebrow. “How would you help me?”

You move closer. “Just think of them.”

You touch her. You see a image of a sleeping blond girl in a cage. Images of dark lusty creatures close in upon her. You them caressing her, licking her. The girls own inner lust is growing. You see a petite, dark, girl running. Beasts of , hatred, and lust pursue her. As you pull away from Cassandra, you see yourself through her eyes, seeing her through your eyes, seeing yourself through her eyes...

You look at each other with matching shocked expressions.

You break the silence. “You have the sight.”

Cassandra nods. “Yes, since I was little. It comes and goes.”

“Sex. Your power can be disrupted by sex.”

You pause and continue. “I saw your friends. The blonde is in terrible danger. Things filled with lust mean to take her.”

“Shit! Elise. We have to go rescue her.”

You pause. “I need to escape, Cassandra. Can you help me?”

“Not until I know Elise is safe. You can go by yourself. I think there is an exit off of thirteen. Otherwise you can come with me and help.”

Do you help Cassandra or go it alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)