More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MadCigar MadCigar

What do you want to do with those tendrils?

Take the elixir and have some fun (Original)

As I contemplated using the special vial tucked into my lunch bag, I remembered the village elder's words when he first sent me into the forest for kindling. I walked over and grabbed the vial, its purple liquid shimmering in the daylight. "The one who remains in their comfort zone is one who lives life unsatisfied," I murmured as I threw my head back and downed the contents.

A familiar, intense heat emanated from my chest, and I knew that it was time to find out what this little shrub was capable of. Its tendrils slowly wrapped around my wrists as I reached out to touch it. Instead of pain, a pleasant tingling made its way up my body, and the hair along the back of my neck stood on end. I shivered and thought, "This one is going to be goood."


I let the coils take me, and soon, I was lying on the ground, with the plant's long appendages swaddling my body and slowly wrapping their way under my dress toward my nether regions. I lay there momentarily, thinking about my last few experiences and how they compared to this one. It was definitely more intense. As I thought, the writhing appendages began to move lower and lower until they were inside my shorts.

The heat intensified, and I could feel my skin reddening in response. I felt like I was almost being cuddled as the vegetation pleasured me, whether it meant to or not. The coils of the plant were quite a bit longer than they were a few moments ago... Perhaps it stores its unnecessary length underneath? It would have been a cause for concern if a surge of pleasure hadn't erased the idea of caution as quickly as it was brought up.

They wrapped their way around my clit through my undies, gently caressing the sensitive spot with every movement. My moans became louder, and my hips started to buck with the sensations. With my fingers, I could only inspire such reactions in one of a few places on my body at a time. These things were exciting all of me simultaneously. I squirmed and wriggled, flexing my thighs red as the plant continued to explore me.

They pinched my nipples, pulling and twisting, causing me to squirm with mirth. My hands were trapped beneath me, and I couldn’t stop myself from grinding against them as my muscles convulsed. Then, I felt my shorts begin to tighten as the tendrils began to bulge the fabric down there.

The coils seemed to be trying to... get inside me from down low. I used what little mobility I had to crunch up a bit and unbutton my shorts for a look inside. It was almost like they were forming the head of a penis without a solid shaft. I imagined the sensation would be similar to one of the cocks I had never experienced, but I tried to push away the mental image the pseudo-cock was giving me.

My panties loosened, and the tendrils pressured at my dampened entrance as they began rubbing against my folds. I snapped my legs shut and debated pulling away altogether. The raw sensation directly against my skin was so much more intense, thanks in part to my special tonic from earlier. Plus, part of me still hoped I would have my virginity taken after marriage... The other part thought that was so rare these days that it wouldn't be appreciated, and I was tempted to "loosen up" like the other girls. Besides, the stems of this seedling were deceptively strong, so it wouldn't have been easy to escape anyway-

"Ahh, fuck!"

What just happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)