More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

What choice does Xitlaly make?

Take her now

Xitlaly sighed, blushing at the sight before her as she caught herself leaning against the doorframe. It's not fair, even in her sleep she was just so beautiful to stare at. Like fighting nature itself, Xitlaly bit her lip and found her hands roaming her own body sensually, massaging her breasts beneath the clothing. Seline might be blind to it, but they were more than friends with benefits.

She loved her, much more than she could bare that any other monster girl might even ridicule her for it. It was nearly frightening to think of, compared to other monster girls, Xitlaly was a unique species all on her own. She came from a doll corrupted by demonic energy, given life with a purpose to latch onto an owner and feed off their sexual energy. But it isn't simply forcing themself onto them, they do it naturally. A doll comes to learn about their new owner and care for them, grooming themself to be much more appealing to his or her taste, to catch a glimpse of a wandering eye and to be touched and felt. That's the secret that separates Living Dolls from living monster girls.

Dolls don't , they seduce.

The choice is completely mutual, the doll would never say no if the owner wanted them, how could they? To reject their advances would be to reject their love, and a dolls love is endless. Thus is the fear that enters Xitlaly's plastic being whenever she comes to think of the future, imagining one without Seline would be too much to bare and she feared she would rather take her own life then live one without her beloved.

"Oh Seline, you mean the world to me. How i wish to sleep by your side forever and all, to please you and see you smile. That alone is all I need to stay alive."

She couldn't help it, the feelings, the needs, the frustration overwhelmed her and her body to take action. With a gentle touch, she crawled into bed after her lover and friend, rubbing her arm and sliding her hand upwards across the warm skin until her hand reached Seline's. She squeezed it like a child would squeeze a teddy bear, just a show of affection and comfort in something that is very close and dear to them. Xitlaly layed there watching her friend breathe softly, her cute little sigh sending a tingle under her skin... or plastic. The way her chest would rise and fall with each breath, how her blonde hair glowed under the sunlight that seeped through the open window, how peaceful and angelic she looked right then and there.

Xitlaly felt so warm inside, like tiny little tingles spreading through her being as she had a close look at her sleeping friend. 'Why do you do this to me and not even know it? You drive me so mad with lust and want, filled with admiration in every action you take, sometimes I wonder how I manage to work with such lucid dreams in mind.' She reached out and brushed a strand of her friends hair away from covering her eyes, feeling her cheek as she rubbing it with her palm.

So cute.

Leaning in closer and pushing Seline slowly on her back, she grumbled and moved around before leaving her body exposed to her.

So submissive.

She wants it, and her reaction was enough to justify Xitlaly's needs then and there. The doll smiled and pressed her nose against Seline's, kissing her before pulling back and tasting her lips. There's that sweet aftertaste of sexual energy, just a sample of what's to come.

So perfect.

This time it was her turn to groan as Xitlaly pushed her own hand underneath her crotch, rubbing and teasing her own kitty while leaving tons of kisses on Seline's face. On her nose, her cheeks, her lips and ears and neck. It was so naughty, but Xitlaly pulled back her hand to view a pair of glistening fingers, soaked in her juices before a dirty idea beamed into her head. Without a second thought, she slipped those digits through Seline's lips and rubbed them onto her tongue before feeling light suction.

"Yes, taste me and enjoy me.. I love you so much..."

She shifted a bit as she slowly stopped sucking and opened her eyes, blinking and glancing at her friend in such an absent manner as if she wasn't all there yet. She was rewarded with a kind smile and feeling her head being rubbed before hearing her friend hum softly to herself. They held hands briefly, Xitlaly letting off a low giggle as her guest yawned and sighed. "Laly, I need to go. The store-"

"Shhhh, we agreed you needed to rest. Relax, I'll take care of you."

Seline blushed as she felt something slip under her dress, rubbing her in that familiar spot once more. Looking up at her friend, she received a wink and a kiss. "All a part of getting you to relax. Trust me, I'll take care of you. Remember years back when you went under the flu?" She nodded as Xitlaly parted her hair for you, wanting to see her reaction under the movement of her fingers stroking circles around her clit. Her body jumped slightly, holding back a squeal that came off as an audible hum once those fingers slipped into her warm entrance.

Seline nodded, her hands gripping the bedsheets as her friend carried on. "I took you to bed and made sure you were given the right medicine to make you better in no time." She sighed, her breathing growing louder and cuter encouraging Xitlaly to pursure further. She grinned and began to speak in a whisper to her ear. "And remember when you were scared of walking back home at night from your store alone? I would go help you close down and accompany you back. I'd always keep you safe."

"Ohh Laly-"

"Shhh, don't talk. Just let your body take over. Relax, you work so hard that you forget to rest sometimes. It's okay, stop fighting it and let your body feel."

She shook her head, moaning and biting her lip spreading her legs more.

"...Laly,"

"Babe, I told you don't worry about your store. I'll take care of it."

"No, I-uhhhmmm!" Seline squealed and sealed her legs tight around her lover's hand, soaking her panties in the process. She remained stiff for a minute, feeling hot all over before breaking in a sudden sweat and sighing, feeling her body collapse like jelly. Her friend grinned and pulled her hand back, sucking the juices she was rewarded with. Gods, it's like the sweetest and she was an addict.

"Mmm~ wow. You enjoyed that, didn't you? Was that what you were trying to tell me?" She nodded with a confirming uh-huh, gasping when her legs were separated before feeling the intruder push its way back into her love canal. Panting, she glanced over to her friend who nodded back. "This time, you can warn me." She smiled naughtily before curling her fingers up and tickling her g-spot. Tonight would be all about her, and within a minute the night would be filled with pleasing moans and begging groans


Xitlaly stepped back to spectate the store, ensuring she closed it right. It had gotten late and she needed to check on Seline to see if she recovered well. The store can wait until tomorrow, it was done for the day and Xitlaly found herself with a bit of freedom before heading back home. Three orgasms was what she gave her friend, she worried that it may have been too much as she would certainly feel sore by morning. Though the silverlining would be tonight may provide the best sleep she has ever experienced. That thought brought a chuckle to her, she needs to control herself and not go too far but sometimes it was nice to please her.

As promised, after their night of fun Xitlaly left Seline to rest as she went to tend to her friend's store. Well, they spent quite some time at home so once she arrived it was near dark and only an hour later she was closing. Well, perhaps she lost a few customers but she would hope that wouldn't be too big a problem for her.

Looking around she saw a cute thin woman, sitting against a barrel in dirty clothing, perhaps a beggar? She could take advantage of this, but looking around she noticed the tavern with its windows open and full of laughing shouting smiling men back from work. Flirting with a few men was also an option, men aren't her preferred choice but they are fun to snack off of now and then. Up ahead down the trial she could see a woman in her middle age smiling and observing a few younglings playing and chasing each other around. Beyond them was the trail that would take her home.

Decisions decisions, she could check on Seline now, talk to the female beggar, attend the tavern, or have a small chat with the mother.

What choice does she make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)