More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Shandy Shandy

What Next?

Take her mouth

You spank her ass a final time, rubbing her clit hard as you do, and she writhes and moans again. You push her off your lap, pulling her to her knees and twining your hands in her hair. She gasps, looking frightened at you with her tear streaked face. You pull her towards your throbbing cock. She shakes her head, panicked.

"You said I could choose, Sir, you said I could choose, and I chose spanking. I chose spanking," she begs, her whole face pleading for mercy.

"Yes, and then you were a bad girl and enjoyed it so much you came. You came like a bitch in heat. Now you're going to pay for your pleasure," you tell her, pulling her face towards your straining cock. She shakes her head, her eyes wide and dismayed and keeps her mouth shut. You hold her head in place by her hair and rub your cock against her pouting lips.

"You're going to take it, wench, you're going to suck it and swallow the come," you command her.

"Please no. Please don't make me," she begs, but as she speaks you press your cock against her mouth.

"Take it," you order, and suddenly she obeys, engulfing your cock taking it deep in her mouth. Her hands stroke the shaft as she sucks you, and you can feel her tongue working on the underside of your cock. You hold her hair, thrusting your cock into her sweet suckmouth, watching her tear streaked eyes staring into yours.

You are so excited that it doesn't take long before your throbbing cock is primed to explode. You consider the options of coming over her face or making her swallow.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)