More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Shandy Shandy

What Next?

Continue Punishment

You slap Meghan's ass again, making her squirm and squeal, as your other hand continues to probe her cunt. She is dripping wet, fully aroused and the aroma of her sex fills the air.

"Oh God, Oh God I can't stand it, " she cries, squirming on your lap. You push deep into her cunt probing the wet velvet walls of her tunnel. You spank her again and she writhes and arches her back pushing herself against her intruding hand. The sounds she makes are just animal noises now, groans of mingled pain and lust. You find her clit and squeeze it gently, as you spank her ass again and suddenly she's coming. She gives a long moan that might have words in it, and you feel her pussy spasm and contract. You thrust your fingers into her, impaling her, increasing her orgasm as she squirms and wriggles on your lap.

With a few last shudders she calms, her body going slack.

"Oh God, Sir, that felt so good. And so bad. Oh God, I don't know what I'm feeling."

"We haven't finished Meghan," you tell her, and you can hear the hoarseness of lust in your voice. Your fingers still probe her cunt and she makes a low purring sound. She's enjoying it far too much and you spank her again.

"Sir! Please Sir, Stop! Please! I'll be good, I'll be bad, whatever you want, just please stop," she begs you, her tear streaked face pleading for mercy. Your cock is rock hard now, demanding release. You spank her again, trying to decide what to do, and she cries out, but still presses her pussy up against your invading hand.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)