More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SparkyMan SparkyMan

Does he ticket her/arrest her/ let her go...??

Take her home!

 Officer Legowski approached the car as Cyndi waited anxiously for his assessment.  She again found herself staring at his crotch when he came to the door.  She was entranced by the enormity of the apparent bulge in his pants, and could only imagine what treasure he had buried underneath.  She couldn't control her wandering mind from creating a naked image of this Adonis in front of her.  The mere thought of the officer being naked in front of her caused her pussy to start to tingle.  She could feel her nipples stiffen beneath the taut silk blouse she was wearing.

   Mike took every opportunity to capture a view of Cyndi's breasts.  They looked as if they were trying to escape the confines of the black blouse.  He could see the hardened nubs of her nipples, creating obvious bumps in the flimsy fabric.  He knew she was having an effect on him.  Mike could feel his cock begin to swell in the confines of his trousers.  There was nothing he could do to stop it.  He swallowed hard, and concentrated on every word he was about to say.  "Miss ... Mrs. McAllister?  I can't let you drive in your current condition!"  He paused a moment, and noticed Cyndi's worried expression.  "However, if you would like, I can offer you a ride home, so that you won't run into any problems."  He waited for her response.  He inadvertently allowed a hopeful smile to creep across his face as he waited.

   Cyndi was somewhat surprised at the offer.  After she thought about it, she realized she was the governor elect's wife, and that she would normally get this type of treatment.  Cyndi smiled for the first time since being pulled over.  "What about my car?" she asked before jumping at the opportunity.

   "Just lock it up!  I'll have a tow truck, bring it to your house later."  Mike held out his hand as Cyndi exited the car.  Cyndi grabbed hold and jumped as the spark of electricity traveled from her hand to his.

   Cyndi locked up and allowed herself to be escorted to the passenger side of the patrol car.  Cyndi again had the opportunity to admire all of the officer's physical attributes.  She was transfixed by his mere size, but her eyes constantly darted to his crotch during the ride home.  Cyndi made small talk and was amused by his lively cantor.  When they arrived at her house, Cyndi insisted that he come in so she could make him a cup of coffee.  She didn't accept Mike's initial polite refusal.  She radiated a warm glow when she convinced him to join her inside, especially since there was nobody else home, and she didn't like entering a dark house by herself.

   Mike realized how ridiculous her reasoning was, since she was going home already, and she would have been entering by herself!  He dismissed it as drunken reasoning.  He found her drunken rambling during the ride over, very entertaining.  He played along, making sure she remained a 'happy drunk'!  Mike couldn't deny that he was happy to be where he currently was.  When Cyndi returned with a hot cup of coffee, he warmly accepted it.  "You're not having any," Mike asked?

   "Nah.  It doesn't mix well with vodka!"  Cyndi chuckled at the statement.  Cyndi, then took the cup from Mike's hands after he took a sip, and placed it on the table.  Cyndi was shaking.  She couldn't control her emotions any longer!  She wasn't sure if it was the , or just plain lust!  She placed her hands on either side of Mike's head, and pulled his face towards hers.  She perched up on her toes to meet him and pressed her lips to his.

What does Mike do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)