More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SparkyMan SparkyMan

Does he ticket her/arrest her/ let her go...??

Take her!

Mike couldn't help it. The sight of her breasts swelling in that tight blouse was too much for him. He knew the bulge beneath his belt was tightening his trousers. The beautiful, curvaceous blonde was too alluring to resist the temptation. He was about to ticket her, but thought twice when he approached the car.

Cyndi watched with baited breath as he neared. She couldn't help but notice the bulge pulsing in his trousers. Her eyes were seemingly magnetically drawn to the sight. She could feel the tingling between her legs as she eyed the twitching member. She could faintly see the outline of the crown as it began snaking down his leg. Unconsciously she licked her lips in anticipation.

They both knew what was about to happen. They both knew it was wrong. They both knew they couldn't deny their animalistic hunger when they touched. Mike pulled Cyndi from the car, and when she stood face to face with the officer, she broke the plane, and kissed him hungrily on the lips. She drove her tongue into his mouth and dueled with him as she draped her arms around his neck for support.

Mike fell victim to the passion at the same time, wrapping his arms around the passionate lady as he met her kiss with equal vigor. His hands roamed her back, weaving into her silken hair, gathering it up and guiding her head as they kissed. Their bodies were pressed together and Mike could feel her chest mashed against his. Cyndi's groin was massaging his hardened pistol inside his pants.

The two continued for a little while before Mike pulled away, panting and gasping as he looked around. They were both highlighted in the bright white light, surrounded by flashes of blue and red. Mike grabbed Cyndi's hand and guided her over the embankment down to a grassy knoll, out of sight of any oncoming traffic.

As soon as they were in the blackness, Cyndi reached straight for the object of her desire. She unzipped the trousers and fished out the massive barrel, leaving Mike standing there speechless. Cyndi dropped to her knees and began laving his rifle with her tongue. She coated the entire shaft several times while Mike moaned in appreciation. She lifted his cock, continually stroking the slick shaft, and proceeded to bathe his balls with her tongue. Cyndi drank in the musky aroma, fueling her desires to bring her current mate to an orgasm, and releasing the fluids into her waiting cavern.

Mike was beside himself as this raven beauty ravished herself upon his stiff rod. He couldn't believe how eager she was to suck his cock down her throat. She made every effort to deepthroat him as she bobbed back and forth. Mike watched as one of her hands stroked his shaft and the other weasled its way between her legs, obviously stroking her kitty. Mike was about to explode. But he didn't want to waste it now. With great effort he pulled away from Cyndi.

Cyndi moaned in disappointment as the cock was pulled from her mouth, but was quickly elated, when Mike flipped her over, positioning his cock at her moist entrance. Cyndi, now on all fours, reached between her legs and grabbed the huge rod of flesh. She guided the tip to her waiting hole, pushing the strand of material aside and waiting for him to push forward. Cyndi ran the bulbous head up and down her slit, parting the moist folds, and teasing her clit. Mike grabbed Cyndi's hips and began thrusting forward, eliciting a loud grunt from Cyndi as the air was from her lungs. He reached up and grabbed Cyndi's tits through her blouse, roughly squeezing and using them for leverage as he thrust forward. He was nearly all the way in and Cyndi erupted with her first orgasm, at the sensation of being so stretched and filled. Her body jerked as the electrical pulses ignited throughout her body. Her jerking motion rocked her on the pole splitting her insides, forcing her completely onto the shaft. Cyndi could feel his balls slapping against her clit as she humped back to meet his thrusts. This of course started another series of tremors throughout her body, driving her to the next plateau.

Mike quickened his pace as soon as his cock was fully inside the tight, velvety glove enveloping his saber. He sawed in and out of the tight pussy, rocking the girl beneath him as he did so. She met his each and every thrust, bringing him closer and closer to the point of explosion. The muscles of her cunt rippled when she climaxed, milking his cock and squeezing it tight. The hot seed boiled over and erupted inside Cyndi's clasping cunny, pasting its walls with the syrupy substance. Cyndi and Mike both groaned in unison as the hot jets warmed Cyndi's heaving body from the inside out.

Even though spent, Mike's cock remained hard, and continued sawing in and out of Cyndi's, now dripping dew dump. Cyndi was on fire, her nerve endings were supercharged, and Mike's continued thrusts were driving her wild with frenzy. She reached back, gathered some of their combined lovemaking juice and smeared it across her exposed clit, as Mike's piston thrusts pulled it from its hood. The wetness soothed the initial friction, but Cyndi's fingers soon brought herself to another explosion as she fell forward, finally releasing the grip she had on his cock. Cyndi lay there panting as she tried to recover from her triple orgasm.

Mike quickly rolled her over and fed his cock into her panting mouth for her to clean. In between gasps of air, Cyndi proceeded to clean Mike's prick of their combined juices, relishing in the fact that either he had incredible stamina, or she had the ability to keep him hard. However, when Cyndi had thoroughly cleaned Mike's cock, he tucked it away inside his trousers, zipped up and headed up the hill.

Cyndi lay in the grass a little while, trying to still catch her breath, until she heard the police cruiser pull away. Spitting up the gravel as it did so. Cyndi climbed the knoll and into her car. Her pussy was sore and still dripping from her little escapade. She put the car in gear and headed home.

What does Cyndi do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)