More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sim8425 Sim8425

What next?

Take a shower.

You walk into the washroom and shut the door, but you leave it unlocked since you have to share it since there is only one washroom in the house. You get undressed and hop into the shower. You can't take it anymore, so you start to stroke your cock. Wow, no one can give you a better hand job, or is there someone out there? You are about to cum but you hear someone enter the washroom, you are not sure who it is, you turn off the shower, damn it you still haven't cum. Who ever it was finished with there business and left. You walk out the shower with your member standing proudly.

All of a sudden Christine walks in. She stares at you with eyes wide open. You are so embarrassed that you cannot say anything. Christine breaks the silence with, "Dan, I'm sorry...I should've of waited until you were done, but I'm in a rush." You tell her it's all right but you see that she isn't paying attention to you but to your erect penis. She looks at you again and says "Sorry..." You tell her that you are very sorry but she says, "Dan you are a young man, so I'm not surprised, don't be sorry."

What now? Leave? Ask for a blowjob?

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)