More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sim8425 Sim8425

What now?

Ask for a blowjob.

You boldly say, "Can you help me out?" She replies with "Dan..."

You don't know what to do, now you think about it, you've made a huge mistake with your silly comment. She might kick you out of the house. Great work pal, you had to think with the wrong head.

Surprisingly she says, "Well I haven't done this for awhile. To tell the truth I am nervous but... a little turned on."

"With the stresses of work..." she suddenly pauses.

"With the stresses of work, I haven't had time for a man."

"I'm really stressed, I do need some relief," she nervously adds with a trembling voice. You can tell that she is unsure but she has an erotic gleam in her eyes.

"Maybe I should leave before this gets too awkward..." she softly explains, but still with the erotic look in her eyes.

Knowing that she is quite horny, you waste no time. You grab her waist and lay a long, passionate kiss on her. She accepts as she kisses you back, giving into her sexual desires. As you kiss her deeply, you cop her soft breasts. You hear a small moan escape her.

When you break the hot, passionate kiss, you look into her beautiful blue eyes. She softly gasps as her glare penetrates you. Her soft chest moves in and out quickly, as her breathing pace has increased dramatically.

You check her out, looking over her feminine body. She looks really sexy in her tight, black business suit. It consists of a knee-high skirt, jacket, and high heels. Beneath the jacket is a white blouse with buttons trailing down it.

"It looks like you need immediate attention," she gently smiles with rosy cheeks, as she stares hard at your tool. Her pretty face wears a sexual glow.

She gently kneels in front of you, with her face an inch away from your eager penis. You softly stroke her beautiful bleach, blonde hair, moving it out of her inviting face.

She lightly grasps your warm, throbbing cock, and strokes it gently. You feel a drip of pre-cum emit as she takes a firmer, tighter grasp. Her warm tongue lashes across your cock hole, picking up the droplet. She places her hot mouth over the tip of your pulsating tool. Her lips enclose as she wraps her mouth around your smooth member. You tilt your head back and rest your hands on her shoulders.

She slowly strokes you while sucking your bulbous head. She takes more of your hardened cock in, her lips smoothly trailing down further. She sexily glares into your eyes, as she massages you with her hot, wet mouth.

She releases your cock from her mouth, making a popping sound. Her cheeks are blushing a cute, pinkish color. She maneuvers her tongue around your purplish head like a popsicle.

She blows hot air over the slit of your engorged head while aggressively stroking you. That sensation sends a shiver down your spine. You tilt your head back into a state of pure ecstasy. You feel the pressure inside your balls rise. She engulfs your cock once again. She sucks more vigorously this time as you hear the dirtiest suction noises. You move your hands from her shoulders to her back. You massage her skillfully. She lets out a small gasp.

You see her hand slide up her skirt. She moves her black, laced underwear aside. She rubs her wet pussy at a very quick pace. She slips two fingers deep into her sensitive hole. Her pussy must be soaked because you can hear sopping sounds as she forcefully pumps her fingers in and out. She is now pleasuring herself and you without worry.

Her fingers are causing her to moan. Vibrations surround your full cock, causing an erotic sensation. The feeling of her soft lips and warm mouth, tightly wrapped around your cock is just too much.

You grab her head, controlling her movements, as you let out a groan. Christine softly pants as you pump your hips quickly, fucking her savoring mouth. Her fingers now fuck her tight pussy rapidly, sliding in and out with ease. You can feel the back of her tight, velvet throat, encased around your erect dick. You see her eyes watering as she slurps, making the nastiest noises. Your balls tighten. You are about to violently explode.

Do you cum in her mouth or let loose on her face, while risking staining her expensive suit?

Where do you cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)