More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by deathofcards deathofcards

What now?

School trip.

You tell your step-mom to forget about it and head out of the bathroom. You go back into your bedroom and get changed for school. After getting your stuff together for school, you wander downstairs and grab a quick bite to eat for breakfast.

Leaving the house, you head down to the bus stop, and wait for the arrival of the school bus. The journey is slow and uneventful. You spend it sitting next to your friend Randy, exchanging comments about the hot girls on the bus. Upon getting to the school, you and Randy hang about outside, not wanting to go in just yet. You figure that you can get away with being slightly late. After about five minutes have passed, the two of you wander in, hoping not to run into any staff members. Unfortunately your luck seems not be in today, inside the entrance is Ms. Harris, one of the youngest and most attractive members of the staff.

Ms. Harris is a slim, tallish brunette in her mid twenties with a curvaceous figure. You’ve always thought of her as a bit of a cock tease, as she always seemed to delight in wearing low-cut tops and short skirts. She would take any moment she could to bend over in front of the students she was teaching. Ms. Harris wore an impatient look on her face and was staring right at you and Randy.

“You two are late. You were meant to be in the assembly hall ten minutes ago.”

You can’t remember why there was an assembly this morning, you and Randy exchange blank expressions. “Sorry Miss I forgot.” You reply apologetically, whilst smiling at her sincerely.

Her expression doesn’t change. “Just head over there now.”

The two of you head over to the assembly hall, and notice everyone from your year is already here. In one of the front rows, you notice your stepsister Brittney sitting next to her best friend Allie, a girl you’ve had a crush on for quite some time. Standing in front of the seated masses is Ms Riley, your Drama teacher and head of your year. At only nineteen, you often wondered how such a young teacher managed to get such a prestigious job so quickly. You remember hearing that her mother, the previous drama teacher hooked her up with the job. Of course most of the time you’re far too distracted by just how hot she is. Shoulder length brown hair, quite slim, c-cup breasts and one of the firmest asses you’ve ever seen.

“Glad you could join us Dan and Randy, I’m sure the other members of your year appreciate being held up by your tardiness.” Ms Riley says sarcastically.

The two of you grab a couple of empty seats near the back and try to pay attention to what this assembly will be about. You begin wondering why only your year is here, but Ms Riley starting the assembly breaks your thought.

“As you’ll all be aware, several months ago a few of our students took part in a national essay competition.” Ms Riley explains. To be honest, you haven’t the faintest idea as to what competition she’s referring to.

“One of the essays submitted by one of our students, Jed was one of the few that made it into the final.” Ms Riley continues. You barely knew Jed. He was in all fairness to him, a stereotypical nerd. You had nothing against him. In fact on a few occasions, he’d help you with some work.

“Last week we received the news that Jed’s essay won the competition. The competition was sponsored by the Gran Paso resort in Hawaii and San Paolo Airlines.” Says Riley.

There was a crescendo of applause for Jed, as the room was told of his achievement. “However that is not all, there was also a prize involved. The two companies have got together to offer the entire year a cheap holiday in Gran Paso’s resort in Hawaii.”

A second louder wave of applause deafens the room. “The beers are on you buddy.” Randy shouts at Jed.

“The trip will take place in two weeks, during that time I expect you all to be working extra hard to make up for the school time you’ll be missing.” Ms Riley jokes.

“Well that’s all. You’re dismissed.”

Two weeks later...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)