More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by moires moires

What Do You Do?

Take a deep breath and think things through

Feeling a tiny bit more secure with your body hidden by your ill-fitting outfit, you sit back to contemplate your new situation. Taking a deep breath, you visualize the information the mysterious caller has given you.

First of all, you are a girl. This might be a shocking experience, but surly there are worse fate to face then this. Half the world is female, and they deal with it just fine. And you won't even stay like this. Unless you get pregnant of course. A chill of dread runs down your back at the thought of getting knocked up; having to stay in this body and on top of that also having to take care of a baby. But through all that existential horror you can't help but feel a little curiosity rise when thinking about putting your new equipment to use....

With confusion and anger boiling in you, you stand up and start pacing the room up and down. One hand is at the waistband of your short to keep them from sliding down your legs. Being a girl seriously fucks up your life-plan. Your studies. The job. Hell, you don't even have some sort of ID or drivers-license. You need a plan. Or some help to sort this out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)