More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens next?

Take Jake to the other side of the city.

Jake quickly realized this was a set up,but now there was nothing he could do. Jake started struggling to get free, but it was no use. Then Tom, his friends and his sister started dragging over to Tom's SUV. Jake was into the truck part,then Jessica sat right next to him. When Jessica looked at Jake and winked, Jake started to feel like this was about to get a lot worse.

"You ready for the care ride twinkle dick?" Jessica asked in a mocking tone.

Then Jessica pulled out her phone and was glued to it for a few minutes. Once Jessica put her phone away, she gave Jake a devilish smile. Jessica then hugged Jake's upper body, making sure to press her boobs against Jake. Jake's little boner quickly grew to it's full length and start twitching around.

"You know Jake,I think it's way too hot in this car for my dress. Since you are completely naked, I'm sure you and your little friend has no complain about seeing me in my underwear." Jessica said in her sexy voice again.

Then Jessica pulled off her dress, revealing her animal print bra and panties. Jessica then leaned over the seats and handed her dress to Tom's friends. Jessica sat like she was, ass up, bending over the seats from the back, sticking her ass in Jake's face, for a few minutes. Jessica made sure to shake her ass a bit, knowing Jake would be staring at her butt.

After 5 to 10 min, Jessica sat back down in the trunk of the SUV with Jake. Jessica made sure to sit on Jake's leg a bit, making it seem like an accident. As Jessica's ass brushed his balls, Jake let out a loud and girly moan. Jessica then turned around put her arm around Jake and again shoved her boobs again him. This caused Jake's eyes to roll back.

Jessica would take her finger and gently Trace Jake's dick every 30 seconds. Jake eyes stayed rolled back as he kept moaning. Of course this is what Jessica,Tom and Tom's friends wanted. Since Jake was so turned on,he was completely unaware of where they were going. As they finally got there, Jessica rubbed Jake's balls, as Tom got out of his SUV, and went to open the back of the SUV.

Where are they now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)